Chapter 15: Recovering

Qrow POV

The kid did good, he earned the respect of the older Huntsman. Ozina decided that he should go to bed while she announces his team name to the school. I took him to his dorm and sat on the couch. Now that people know who he is and him being unable to fight, this wouldn't be the best time to leave him alone. I sat there and waited for the doctor.

Ozina POV

I feared the worst, but in the end he prevailed. I have to say, I'm impressed with the results. Not only did he clear a nest, kill an alpha and make it back all on his own says a lot about his character. Everyone else seems to think so as well because he was the hot topic of the day. It was his combat prowess, his awesome abilities, *giggle* his face. Everywhere I went, someone was talking about him. Still, I was not comfortable about how quickly everyone found out who he was. 'The Skeleton,' that was the name that everyone knew. That changes today. I made my way to the stage, adjust my microphone and said.

Ozina: "Students of Beacon, today I announce the success that (Y/N) has been accepted into our folds." Everyone starts to murmur to themselves. Maybe they understand that Skeleton has a name. "I hope that all of you will give a warm welcome to our newest student. He may have developed quite the negative reputation over the years, but pay that no mind. He has changed for the better and you should treat him like any friend you have. From this day forth, he will be the first one-man team in the time of me becoming the headmistress. His team will be known as Mad Time (MDTM)."

The crowd applauded. With that done I decided to visit (Y/N). You know, to see how he's doing.

Weiss POV

I have never seen anyone so powerful before. That fight made my heart race. But why was I so worried? I known him for like a day, and the first time we met he tried to kill us.

(Y/N): "Wish me luck!"

His words were burned into my mind with the same stupid smile and that stupid winky face and those gorgeous red eyes . . . Wait what! Why did I think of that?! I went to my room as fast as I can.

Blake POV

That fight was exciting. My mind is still playing the event over and over again. And to think he couldn't get more dangerous. NO! I got away from the white fang and now he's here. I don't want anymore dangers like him. But why can't I stop thinking about him, him staring into my eyes. His red glare deep into my soul. I sighed, I took that quote from ninjas of love. I have to stop thinking about him.

(Y/N): "Hello kitten. *Wink*"

I blushed, why did I just think that?! That shouldn't be something I should be thinking of! Oh no, I need to lay down.

Nora POV

That was . . . AWESOME! He was all like *pewpew* and *BOOM*! I know he shot me and all, but that was freaking cool. I see Rei, they put her in a wheelchair while I'm stuck in a cast. She approaches me with a weird look.

Nora: "What is it, Rei?"

Rei: "Nora, remember the village?"

Rei tells me everything. I looked back at the scroll at the moment where the camera was on his face. I smiled gently.

Nora: "(Y/N), huh?"

My mind wondered, thinking of ways to pay him back for what he did.

Rei POV

I stared out the window. The hospital is keeping me in the room until they are sure I will be okay by myself. I start thinking of the moment on the Bullhead. He was so gentle. To think that he was the greatest threat in Remnant until yesterday. I hope he is okay, I can't bring myself to sleep knowing that he was hurt.

Qrow POV

The doctor used his semblance to heal
(Y/N), he said that whatever the kid used out great stress on his body. Like he had never used it before. The doctor left but suddenly stopped and did a sidestep. I stood up immediately to counter any threats, I relaxed when I only saw Ozina. She went up to (Y/N), sat at the side of his bed and lightly touched his forehead, I don't think she saw me. I smirked.

Qrow: "Why hello Headmistress." She jumped up immediately. "Why Ozina, you looked like you just did something against school rules."

Ozina: "Qrow, we will not speak of this again."

She blushed furiously.

Qrow: "Now, now, he's a handsome kid. Nothing to be ashamed of. It's just you didn't see me even though I was standing right in front of you. You need to be careful." She nods with a smile. "I have to go to the bathroom, I hate using others so I'll be back in . . . oh, I don't know, an hour maybe. Could you watch the kid while I'm out?" Again she nods. "Thanks."

Ozina POV

Oh Qrow, you were always the wingman. I thought this, I brushed (Y/N) hair, careful not to wake him . . .