Chapter 31: Friend and Betrayal

(Y/N) POV

The alarm that I made didn't go off. That would mean one thing, it's the weekend. I got up and saw that it was early in the morning, 0600 (6:00am). It shouldn't be a thing, but I feel well rested. I decided to do some learning, I haven't finished reading automation robotics and advanced mechanics.If I focused I could finally get that done by the time it is lunch. I take a shower, get into the outfit that Raven gave me and grabbed my book. I was so close to being done that I mind as well read through the rest. I teleported to the Emerald Forest where I sat down on my favorite Yew tree.

6 hours later

I finished the book, finally. I got up and went towards the center of the forest to see that tree that I planted. I make it to the location, but as I get there I see a cute girl. She had slightly curly orange hair, green eyes and pale skin that was perfectly blemished with cute freckles. She wore a whitish-gray old-fashioned blouse with short gray feminine overalls, as well as a black and green collar with a matching pair of stockings. She also has a cute little pink bow on her head. She was looking at the thriving tree sapling that I planted. She had a watering can next to her. I approached her with a smile.

(Y/N): "Hey."

She jumped in the air but returned my smile. She was extremely cute.

Girl: "Oh, salutations!"

She did a little salute, holy shit that was cute. I did it back.

(Y/N): "I see you found my tree, and you have been taking care of it. Thanks."

Girl: "So this is your sapling! I knew I never seen it before. But, how did you get it here?"

(Y/N): "I found it dying in the village that I was staying at. It was smaller and more withered. It was easy to dig it out. I planted it here so it can thrive, good sunlight and plenty of rain."

Girl: "Oh, I see, so you brought it as a way to remember your old life."

(Y/N): "No, I just really like that tree."

She just stared at me and then started laughing.

Girl "Oh my, that is funny!"

My scroll rang. I look at it to see a text from Ozina.

Hello, I need you to come into my office in 20 minutes. I need you to do something, I will explain it at my office. If you would kindly.

I could teleport there, but right now I need to get some homework done.

(Y/N): "Hey listen, I gotta go. It was great to meet you. Hopefully we meet again, buddy."

Girl: "Buddy?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, you know pal, amigo, friend."

Girl: "Do you really see me as a friend?"

(Y/N): "Of course."

Girl: "Oh stupendous, we are friends! We should see each other later!"

(Y/N): "Yes of course, you have a good day now."

I teleport out of there, I like her. Full of energy and has a curious vibe to her . . . Shoot, I forgot to ask her name. I teleport back, but she was already gone. Oh man, I guess that is that. I go back to my room and I see some kind of capsule. A large machinery that has some kind of Terminal on the side. I bet this has something to do with what Ozina wants. I spend the time that I have doing my homework.

20 minutes later

I put my hood up and teleport to the elevator to find a man with an Atlas officer uniform. I'm going to be honest, I'm not a big fan of Atlas, not because they sent an army at me, it's just they are a glorified militia. They can't even control their own machines. Next to this man was a woman. I gotta say, she was pretty. White hair and an Atlas officer uniform as well, but hers had a red brooch and was sexy. Man, I got weird standards.