Chapter 19: The Classified Mission

(Y/N) POV

I was summoned to Ozina's office, hope it has nothing to do with me beating Cardin and his team up. But if it is, hey! I had fun. I walked in to see the headmistress holding a folder, when she sees me she slides the folder to me. I open it to see a man, has a dangerous look on his face.

Ozina: "I don't do this often but this will benefit the school."

(Y/N): "Oh my! I didn't take you the type to send a hitman. What did he do?"

Ozina: "I would let the proper authorities take care of this but he has moved his target priority to student Huntsman, more specifically my students. I want you to find him and . . . make him disappear. I want you to be discreet as possible. No mistakes, no witnesses, and no body."

(Y/N): "Oooh, dark! I like it!"

I took the folder and I read that this particular man was originally killing faunus because nobody would care in the force. His name is Marduk. Eventually he kills a Huntsman who was trying to protect a victim. Once he found out his capabilities he now goes after students. Welp, let the hunt begin.

Ozina: "Any questions?"

(Y/N): "Any concerns? Anything that would make him a threat?"

Ozina: "This man has incredible healing capabilities, which has us believe that he has a large amount of aura. His semblance is to amplify bladed weapons so they are able to cut through aura. But that shouldn't be a problem for you."

(Y/N): "I would like some bait." She opens her mouth to reject my offer. "Not your students, information. I want this killer to know I'm a Huntsman and I'm vunerable."

She looked at me confused.

Ozina: "Um, I'm sorry, I do not understand. Care to enlighten me?"

Two days later

The plan was in full affect. I wandered the forest looking like some lost puppy. If Ozina succeeded on her part, the murderer can't resist. I took out the lost poster that the headmistress sent to Vale. She did a good job at making me look pathetic. Even the picture was sad. Now I wait.

Two hours later
Marduk' s POV

I could smell him, the lost child. Poor child must be scared out of his mind. I will help him be at ease, after all I am the cure. Mistress said to not underestimate my opponent. But look at this boy, if he looked anymore pathetic I might have not killed him out of guilt. I sprinted through the forest to find him. I see a figure in the clearing . . .

(Y/N) POV

Papy: "He is coming!"

I saw him smiling, I almost did then I remembered that I am acting. I almost can see his face, I imagine the fear in his eyes will be most delightful. I see a man, his face was the same as his profile picture.

(This is not Tyrian)

Marduk: "You lost child?"

(Y/N): "P-Please sir, I need help *hic*"

Heh, asshole.

Marduk: "Oh don't worry child." Pulls his sickle out. "I will end your pain."

He leapt at me with his weapon raised. My left eye spews out a purple smoke. I grabbed him with my telekinesis and lifted him in the air. Seeing him flail brings a smile to my face.

Marduk: "WHAT THE HELL?! PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!"

(Y/N): "You know, I would tell you your rights, but nobody knows that your dead. So yeah, Hehehehe."

I threw him into the ground over and over and over again. The ground must've been hurting from the imprint I gave it. After 50 or so slams, I made Marduk look at me.

(Y/N): "Welp your bo-"

Papy: "DUCK!"

I ducked down and a flame went over me. I turned to see a woman dressed in a red dress. She had flowing blackish hair and amber eyes. Behind her was two other women. One with grey hair and grey eyes.

And the other had green hair and red eyes

And the other had green hair and red eyes. I have had a good luck streak of meeting good looking ladies.

(Y/N): "Wow, that was close!"

I summoned bones to impale them from behind, but they all dodged.

(Y/N): "*whistle" nice, just so you know my beef is with the bloody gentleman. So if you want to leave, now is your chance."

Blackhair: "I would, but I can't let a co worker of mine die before his usefulness is done."

Marduk: "*Sarcasm* oh Cinder, I didn't think you cared so much."

I threw him into a tree which snaps the tree in half.

Cinder: "Well, aren't you the little sadist?"

(Y/N): "Heh, I try to be. So may I know the name of the fiery mistress and her beautiful bodyguards."

They all look amused by this.

Cinder: "Depends on who is asking." I pull my hood down. "Oh yes, well you most definitely deserve my name. I am Cinder and these are my henchman."

Emerald: "I am Emerald! Pleased to meet you."

Mercury: "I am Mercury, but you can call me Merc."

Hmmm, my nickname or real name?

(Author: I want you to choose. Should (Y/N) tell them his well known name, the Skeleton, or his real name? Please vote here. I'll wait one or two days, sorry. I'm going to work on Treasure for the time being.)

(Edit: Tomorrow I will count up the votes then I will write chapter 20. You need to submit now if you want a vote in.)