Epilogue: Neutral Ending A

Years later
(Y/N) POV

I had a great life. Despite myself having nightmares from past timelines and my old one, I had a satisfying life. I became a hero and the guardian of the world. I had two kids who were napping at my sides as we say under the great tree that grew up to a healthy teen like state, despite how underdeveloped it was. I often visit my secret lovers for a short time sweet love making or just to visit.

I found Cinder hiding out in one of the cities outside of law. She gave birth to my little boy and girl and we both agreed that I would take them, her being a criminal and all. I do love them and they mean the world to me. Whenever possible, Cinder comes to visit the girls and does her best as a mother. The children ask why their momma has to leave, neither of us answer. Instead, we all say bye until her next visit.

Ruby and Yang have become successful Huntresses and offer their services to other kingdoms who are in need to rebuild. They spent their lives defending those who were weak and teaching the strong to help. The kids love their aunties and especially love to pretend fight them. My sisters are good with them and have a real fun time being around them.

Raven did her usual banditry, but relaxed when her clan was attacked by Huntsman. I visit her every so often and even less with the kids. She treats them how you would expect, cold but soft. I think she doesn't want to admit that she likes them. Rather she says that it was a tactic to get me under the sheets, I play along. She once got caught and sent to jail, buuuut, someone mysteriously blasted a giant hole in the wall, whoops. Yang and her have actually gotten closer but due to their opposing professions they butt heads. Vernal on the other hand made sure that the kids were safe and happy. At times I find her coddling the children if I tell at them. She would make an excellent mother if it wasn't for her job.

Penny has recovered immensely and has been given many freedoms. She has entrusted me with her feelings about what happened and I with her. Eventually, we have gotten better and the nightmares have become much less frequent. She is more than happy to be friends with the little ones but she lacks the ability to communicate with them properly. I have to teach her, not that I mind.

Tai and Summer have became more like family friends rather than family. It was a better relationship then what we had before, they liked it as they understood why I felt this way. They were happy to have grandchildren, and yes I allow it. They treat them well and even do grandparent things like bake them cookies and spoil then with gifts. I may not have been given a good childhood, but I was happy to have them treat them like family.

Gaster is well, and his life was much more brighter now that the future may continue. Apparently Salem blabbed his name and now he was known to the higher ups. I asked him what he was going to do now, he says he will keep an eye out in this world. He will most definitely outlive everyone but he has his knowledge and experience to offer to the future. Until then, he will remain as a sort of guide to my family, starting with his grandchildren. The kids loved Grandpa Gaster. They think he is super interesting to listen to as he tells them stories of old and lullabies to help them sleep.

My eyes close to feel the warm air of summer. I felt Frisk move around and Papyrus snores. I didn't wake them, but I really wanted to move. I smile in content knowing that this was my life now.

Frisk: "Daddy, will you ever tell us why you are the hero?"

Papyrus: "Yeah, we wanna know."

They plead to me but I always give the same response as always.

(Y/N): "When your older. I love you two."

Papyrus & Frisk: "Love you too, dad."