(Lemon) Lust for Strength

(Y/N) POV

Raven: "I-if you return my feelings, then you know what I want." I nod. "Though, I want to do it differently than I usually do it."

(Y/N): "How so?"

Raven: "I am completely yours to do with however you wish. Master."

Wow, now that was a massive turn of events. I knew a place in which we could do it without being seen.

Raven: "I have one request."

(Y/N): "Yes?"

Raven: "We take this to my tent."

I wasn't expecting her to say that. If she heard what I did to Vernal last night, then she knew what was to come. But, if that's what she wants.

Raven POV

I never liked the idea of being the one who submits, especially in bed. But, I want to experience this pleasure with him, the guy who I 'hear' does it right. Also, I want my men to know who I belong to now. But first he needs to prove himself if I'm going to give myself to him. He was already the strongest in camp and probably was one of the strongest in the world, so that's a huge point for me. He grabs my ass and begins to nibble on my ear.

Raven: "H-hey, I said we should do this in my tent."

He backs off slightly.

(Y/N): "Your men will notice."

Raven: "That's the point."

His eyes widen from this and had a stupid smirk on his face.

(Y/N): "Okay, I know a shortcut."

(Y/N) POV

I pick her up bridal style. And made the shortcut to the front gate. All of the guards were shocked by my sudden entrance, what shocks them even more is their boss in my arms. They opened the gates and I strut through the camp like I owned the place. When we entered the tent, I threw her onto the bed. All of a sudden, I felt someone's chest on my back.

Vernal: "Have fun you two, I'll make sure no pervs watch you guys."

She kissed me on the cheek and went outside. Raven layed there looking at me with high expectation. I lightly gripped her throat and gave her a kiss. I used my tongue to delve into her mouth exploring and twirling. I tasted a bit of campfire smoke, I liked it. She completely submits to me as I undress her. I leave her skirt on for you know . . . Stuff. I move down to her breasts, slightly smaller than Vernals but that doesn't, that in itself is sexy. They had a different texture than Vernals, one of a mother. Firm and yet supple. One would think that these still give milk, it's a shame that would hurt her. I start messaging them as I lick the sensitive nipples. She tries to stifle a moan but I managed to get it out with a bite. After I have had my fun with her breasts. I decided to move to her lower region, but before I could go there, I was thrown on my back. Raven pulls off my pants and waits for me.

(Y/N): "You know, you don't need me to give you permission."

She nods. She takes the head of my member and begins to Bob her head. She didn't seem to know what to do at first, but I notice her looking at me. She seems to find things that I like as she goes about sucking me off by my expressions. I would either moan or shiver or squirm with the things that get me off and she picked this up quickly. Eventually, she was a pro. She knew all my weaknesses and used them against me. I probably looked like a fool with how I am acting. I was going to explode.

(Y/N): "Raven *gasp**moan* I'm going to-to cum!"

I thought she would at least be merciful to me, but she wasn't that kind of gal. She pulled out and smirked at me, slowly licking the side of my shaft as my climax subsided. Oh, that is it! I grabbed her throat and her hair and shoved her throat down my mast, one motion and I exploded down her throat. I released her and she fell coughing. She was testing me, I was going to be nice but that shit doesn't go down well with me. She looks at me with a glare but was quickly wiped away by my signature smile.

(Y/N): "Oh? What happened to all that bravado?" She looked at me with a worried and slightly excited expression. "Oh come now! We are going to have a mad time, so you might as well enjoy it."

I used my telekinesis to keep her immobile as I tear off her skirt and prepare to enter. Her eyes were filled with anticipation as I whip out dick and rubbed the head against her slit. She screamed as I rammed my mast into her. For a woman who popped a child out of here, she is still surprisingly tight. The sudden insertion causes her pussy to spasm from the mix of pain and pleasure. I knew from her reaction that this is something she loved. I used my telekinesis to rotate her arms backwards and put her hands together, I put them in a way that looked like they were hanging on something. The pounding continued, I felt her cum two more times. I was close, Raven could tell from my labored grunting.

Raven: "Uh! Inside *gasp* g-go inside *moan* I'm on p-pill."

When? An image came to my head of her doing a weird hand motion as I was undressing her. Heh, good. I pick up the speed, after a minute, Raven came. The sensation from her spasm causes me to go over the edge. My mind goes white. We sat there for a while in a stuck position. Breathing heavily as my cum drips out of her. I pulled out.

Raven: "That . . . was great."

I looked at her, she seemed to have more in her, so did I. I removed the restraints on her arms. She collapsed but managed to get back up.

Raven: "So what now?"

(Y/N): "You know, birdie, you been a pain in my ass lately."

Raven: "What- AAAHHH *Moan*"

I shoved my again erected dick into her pussy. I pounded her for a bit then I pulled out, she groaned in disappointment, but that changed quickly as I put the head against her anus. She panics, quickly turns to me with a look of fear, but I knew she was feeling something else.

Raven: "Not there! I never had anyone go back there!"

I would have listened, but then I felt her slightly press back. It was a subtle shift but still was noticeable. She must be afraid of trying this but also wants to experience it. If she truly didn't want this, she would've pushed me away with her free hands. I spat on her anus and slightly pushed against her resisting hole, I was successful as the tip made it through. I didn't want this to be a bad experience for her so I will be easy. I slowly pushed into her, she made a small grunt as I made my way to invade her space. Finally, my base meets her ass. She was shuddering and her back arched from this new feeling. I knew it was going to hurt at first and this is a hit-or-miss for women. Some love it while others would never do it again. We sat there for a couple of minutes.

Raven: "I'm good, go ahead."

I slowly take it out, as the shaft almost makes it out I push it back in with the same speed. I keep on pumping in her. At first she was quiet with the occasional grunt, now she was making soft moans. I start to very slowly increase my speed. This keeps going until she was practically in ecstasy. Her tongue was out, her breathing becomes loud horny moans and pleas of punishment. I put her head into the ground and begin to slam into her, like I was trying to destroy her rectum. I slapped her ass as I pound her which results her to gleefully scream in pleasure. I heard some cheering outside, it was tempting to shoot them but meh. As I was destroying that ass, she came three times, like wow. I wasn't going to cum for a while thanks to my first two climaxes. After what felt like an hour, I was close. Raven came four more times. Her asshole was bound to be sore by now but that didn't stop her from enjoying it. As I came close, I flipped us with me on the bottom. I used my telekinesis to pick her up and slam her into me. I sat up and I roughly grab her hair and arm and pull her towards me. She used her other hand to play with her clit. As the climax was coming, Raven screamed one last time before she goes unconscious. I continued until I shot inside her. Spurt after spurt, once I was done I dropped her on me, I was exhausted but didn't want to sleep there. I picked her up and put her in the bed, I also got in with her. Man, that ass is going to be feeling that one tomorrow. She soon used my stomach as a pillow for herself. I turn to see a figure walk in with a smirk.