Chapter 10: Unstoppable

They all charged at me, at that moment I pushed the mature blonde away from the others and then teleported behind her. I then summoned a Gaster Blaster, at this moment she tried to dodge. But I had the advantage. I didn't even shoot, no she threw herself away from the killzone unknowingly landing in blue bones. The pain caused her to start violently shaking creating an endless cycle of pain. I didn't want to kill them just yet, so when she passed out from the pain I removed the bones. When I did, an ice cocoon formed around all the out contestants so they wouldn't get hurt, I pulled my hood up. Next up, the orange haired girl, pork belly, red hair and Jane all charged at me while the others cover them with guns and dust. I created a wall of solid white bones in front of them with a wall of blue bones in front of the white ones. Looks like they read my report cause they were looking for another way around avoiding the bones. Orange and red head were faster than I thought. Red hair threw her shield at my legs, I knew what they were doing and I thought I would play along. Instead of teleporting, I jumped over the shield. That moment the orange hair jumps in the air, an explosion hits the back of her hammer causing it to come faster and harder.

*Crack*

Everyone looked surprise, even me but for a different reason. I summoned a Gaster Blaster to shield me, completely stopping the hammer. For them, the fact was that not only the hammer was stopped, the skull was in alright condition. Now there's my surprise, the blaster didn't shatter but where the hammer connected was a large crack that was larger than the hammer itself, that's only happened once in my life and that was four years ago.

(4 years ago)
I was face to face with the last man in the group, I gotta say this was entertaining. In the forest, surrounded by his old companions.

???: "I implore you to reconsider, join Salem. She can get whatever you want, you just have to come with me."

He stood perfectly, like the five Gaster Blasters to the face didn't do anything. I'm not a doctor but I don't think that should be possible. But regardless, this man has survived my attacks and for that he has my respect.

(Y/N): "No thanks, though I appreciate the offer." He grimaced. "But, on to another matter, may I know the name of the man who stood against me for the longest time?"

???: "Hazel."

(Y/N): "Well Hazel, you certainly have earned my respect. For that, I'll make it quick."

He took out the fire dust crystals that were lodged into his arms.

Hazel: "Sorry kid, she told me to retreat if you were to refuse the offer."

I couldn't have that, I summoned a Gaster Blaster. He lunged forward, I don't care how strong you are, the fact that he put a hole in my Gaster Blaster was enough to gave me goosebumps. I summoned 8 more which at the time was my max. But before I could shoot, something dropped around my foot, I didn't have enough time to react. I was soon surrounded by smoke, I couldn't see nor breath but I still order my blasters to shoot. When the smoke cleared, he was gone.

Paps: "I could find him if you want!"

(Y/N): "Not him, Paps. We could get him, but I want him to come back with more, especially now that he perceives me as a threat. Besides, if I killed everyone I meet I might get a little . . . Bonely!"

Paps: "UGGHHH, STOP ALREADY!" At that moment his head snaps to the left. "She's alive!"

I turned to see what he was looking at and found one of the bandits that attacked me. How cute, she was trying to get away from me by dragging her sorry corpse around. I teleported to her side and flipped her on her back. I then straddled her stomach and summoned a solid bone which I broke creating a shank. She stared at me, pleading not to kill her. I raised the bone . . .