Chapter 27: The Bad, The Worse, Then There's Me.

(Y/N) POV

Classes start in 30 minutes, I woke up feeling refreshed and ready. Until I remember that I am going to professor ports class. Bleh. It's a shame that I promised that I wouldn't play hooky. I took a shower and got dressed. As I walked out there was a note on my door. I took it off and opened it, I was expecting another love letter but instead got this. I struggled to read the neat cursive handwriting.

Meet me at XXX Pine tree ln after class, there will be an alleyway. I wish to talk to you.

P.S. No this isn't a confession

Good, I hate rejecting people. Smart people would not go to such suspicious meetings, but I am too curious. I went back into my room, analyzing the handwriting. I usually don't pin things to others when it comes to people, but I'm pretty sure that this is a girls handwriting. I teleport to class in my seat that everyone was afraid to sit next to.

Port: "Ah, (Y/N), my good lad. It is good to have you back."

(Y/N): "Heh, it's good to be back professor port."

He lets out a hefty laugh and continues to write down today's lesson on the board, I for one am taking a nap. After a few minutes, students start to come in. I hear someone sit down next to me, strange. I look up to see Velvet preparing her stuff. Her team sat at their usual spots. I was staring at her, she starts to look uncomfortable.

Velvet: "I-I'm sorry, may I-I sit here?"

(Y/N): "I don't see why not. Welcome to the boring table."

She smiles and continues to take out her things. I of course snoozed through the whole class. I heard we were going to have a test tomorrow but whatever. We all pack up and leave. I said bye to Velvet after she asked to study with me, I tell her that I have plans but maybe later. I quickly make my way to the meeting point. After what took 30 minutes I made it, I hear a struggle in the alleyway.

???: "Get off me you fucking cock sucker!"

???: "Ha, is that anyway to talk to your senior."

???: "All we ask is give us your clothes and just relax."

I hate nothing more than a rapist. I never let one walk away in my life and today will be no different. I walk in the alleyway to see Blake being pressed up against the wall by a team of Beacon students. I remember them being fourth year students, how disgusting.

Paps: "This will be justice! Kill them all!"

Not yet, first I need to get Blake out of there. I look at them preparing a face.

(Y/N): "Hey scum . . ." They all look at me and flinch.

(Y/N): "I'm going to have to ask you to let go of the girl and die

(Y/N): "I'm going to have to ask you to let go of the girl and die."

They all look at me, it seems that my expression worked. Then they start laughing, great, they're going to fight back.