Chapter 6: The day after

Qrow Pov

I was on my way to the house to pick up (Y/N) from the house. Once I get them I was going to call Ozina to tell her the situation. Once I reached the house, I opened the door to find everyone crying, except Ruby who had a very solemn look. I fear the worst.

Qrow: "What's going on?"

Tai: "He's gone, (Y/N)'s gone."

I was obviously pissed.

Qrow: "You  had  one  FUCKING JOB!"

Ruby: "It's my fault."

I looked at Ruby confused.

Qrow: "What are you saying?"

Ruby: "I was awake when he was leaving, dad said check on him when was around the corner. I lied and told him he was asleep. I knew what he was doing. I just couldn't bring myself to betray him again."

Halfway Ruby broke down and started crying. I was shocked to hear this. I wasn't mad at Ruby, no I was mad at myself. Ruby did whay she thought was right while I ignored the problem.

Qrow: "I'm going to look for him!"

Time skip one hour later

From what Ruby told me, he left eight hours ago, so that would mean he has a major head start even if he was walking. As I sprint through the forest, I spot something unusual.

Bones

Bones that were sticking from the ground. And most importantly with a pack of beowulfs stabbed by multiple bones. This would be difficult even for a master hunter. What could've happened? That doesn't matter right now, what is is finding him.

I'm coming kid.

(Going back seven hours)
(y/n) POV

I have been walking for a whole hour, I'm exhausted, but I can't stop. Once they figure out that I'm gone, they'll be looking for me.

Papyrus: "(y/n), there dark creatures stalking us."

I do a full 180, my eyes meet with a Grimm. A pack circles around me. Huh, didn't think I would die so quickly. They looked like wolves that stand on their hind legs. The one who I made eye contact with charged at me. I fell back and raised my arms in defense.

*SSHHNNKK*

I look up to see bones sticking through like spears. I looked at my hands. Was that me? It couldn't have been. With that, the creatures were surprised that a child can defend itself. Two of them charged at me. This time I put my hands up in front of me, closed my eyes an hope for the best.

*SSSHHNNKKK* *SSHHNNNKK*

I open my eyes to see another two Grimm dead, by bones.

(Y/n): "Interesting . . ."

Papyrus: "That . . . was . . . AWESOME!"

The Grim creatures were cautious of me now.

(Y/n): "hmmm . . ."

This time I shoot my hand forward with the thought of impaling the head, and it happened. A large bone shoots from the ground drilling into the Grimm's head. Then I saw something.
-----------------------------------------------------------
YOUR LOVE INCREASED
-----------------------------------------------------------
I wonder what that is. I will worry about it later, for now. I look at the Grimm.

(Y/n): "Welp, you all are really, really . . ." I put my thumb and middle finger together ". . . boned"

SNAP
-----------------------------------------------------------
YOUR LOVE INCREASED
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Present time)
This discovery changes EVERYTHING! I am not weak, just different. I have to wonder, is that all my powers? Oh, I hope not. Welp, only time will tell. I make my way towards the city I spotted a few miles back. The weird thing is that this city takes two days to get here by vehicle, strange but I won't complain. It's been a couple years since I've been to one of the villages of Anima.

Skip to nearing of the city

Oh no, the city was in ruins I knew this one. It was a flourishing trade center, now a ghost town. I walk through the gate to see what happened. Corpses piled on the streets, buildings were razed to the ground. I hope Rei got out, she was one of the few people who were actually nice to me. As I walk through, I notice a house with noises coming from within, I slowly open the door . . .