Chapter 54: Judgement Part One

(Y/N)'s POV

Despite it being a beautiful day, I couldn't find comfort in the warmth of the sun. It has been one hell of a day. I make my way through town and I decide that I have to make a few stops before I head to the finale. I grab the scarf that I made from Ruby's cape and I grab a piece of bread and water. I left the room, never looking back.

An hour passes

The two killers finally standing off, one-on-one. I took a deep breath of the summer air and smile. Beacon academy looms over us like a monument but to us, it was nothing but an object. Five minutes till the bell rings.

(Y/N): "Heya . . . you've been busy." No response. ". . . Kid, I know you have done some bad things, but it's not too late to turn around. I believe that anyone who is willing to try can be good, look at me. I have become the world's greatest threat to the man who killed the world's second greatest threat." She takes a step closer. Oh dear. ". . . Look, you past that gate, I'm going to have to put you down, a lot." She takes another step, her smiling ever growing wider as she gets closer. "Come on, Chara. We were the best of buds . . . maybe even more." She stops. "I know that . . . despite all that you have done . . . you are not a bad person, just misunderstood." Stares. "Kiddo . . . we can just go back to the way things were and . . . *Sighs* and just leave all this behind. We could go back to being friends . . . and maybe . . ." I see her loosen her grip. But she grips it tightly and walks past that gate with a smile that goes ear to ear. ". . . . . I guess you don't want me to find happiness, do ya? Welp, don't say I didn't warn ya . . ." The bell rings for the first time today.

. . . . .

"It's a beautiful day outside

The birds are singing

The flowers are blooming

On days like these

Kids like you

People like me

S H O U L D B E B U R N I N G I N
H E L L"

I pick her up and slam her to the wall. She wasn't expecting that, neither was she expecting the bones drilling against her back. She screams. Against my telekinesis, she lept off the wall and straight towards me. She then realized her mistake.

 She then realized her mistake

(Y/N): ". . . Heya."

A flick of the wrist and she was obliterated. That was until she was standing in front of me again. Looking less crazy and more cautious but still . . .

(Y/N): "In another timeline, we were a pair weren't we? Something that most people would call 'love' . . . I don't remember those days, but I know you do." Again, she steps though the gate.

I pick her up and slam her to the wall. She was expecting that, she was also expecting the bones drilling against her back, so she acted fast. Against my telekinesis, she lept off the wall and away from me. I saw that coming and pulled her towards me, where she was met with three Blasters aiming at her. She tried to dive back but the Gaster Blasters fired and hit her leg, sending her into one of the pillars. Without hesitation, bones stuck her through while she recovered. Here I am again, facing her through the gate.

(Y/N): ". . . Honestly, I would have been fine if you don't care about me anymore. But you can't keep going on like this. No good would come out of all of this death." She charged me.

Her sudden attack was retaliated with a bone striking her gut, she managed to roll last second but the damage is still there. After a few bones that she cut up and dodged, I put up a blue bone wall and send it straight to her with a Blaster behind me. She had two options and she knew it. She chose the wall. Dodging my blast but moving into the blue bones caused almost as much damage as the Gaster Blaster would've. She recovers, but when she looks up, the same Blaster was staring at her. Fires. She looks a bit more frustrated.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I would be mad, too. As I said, it's not too late to just walk away and live the rest of your life peacefully." She takes a step forward. "Maybe it's not about you, is it?"

I use my telekinesis and slam her against the walls of the gate four times before tossing her into the air. With my grip still on her, I raise bones directly underneath her and throw her down. She grabs the gate and leaps off it towards me. Teleporting behind her, a bone pierces into her spine. Unable to move, I finish her off with a flick of my wrist. She looked less pissed and more upset.

(Y/N): "Your love . . . it's not right . . . you make others suffer unnecessarily for me and . . . I just don't feel like you're going to accept that." Steps forward. "You are going to lose everything if you continue like this . . . please, kiddo, just let this end."

I use my telekinesis and slam her against the walls of the gate four times before tossing her into the air. With my grip still on her, I raise bones directly underneath her and throw her down. She grabs the gate and leaps off it towards me. I teleport behind her, but she immediately throws her knife at me, striking my arm. It was painful. A simple kitchen knife and it stung, it's metal burns into my flesh. I grit my teeth.

(Y/N): ". . . Shit. That hurts, not gonna lie." When I looked at her though, she seemed like she was the one that got hit.

Chara: "Your . . . alive?"

She whispers, me barely hearing it. I raise a questioning brow. But before she could make a move, I speared her. She looked slightly distressed.

Chara: "You're stronger than before. You must have killed a lot to be this way."

(Y/N): "Nah . . . before you were born, my semblance was enhanced. I gain levels faster than you. So in a sense, you are somewhat stronger than me." I looked away thinking of what to say. "You really hate me, huh? What is it, satisfaction? Revenge? Lust?" She looks at me angry, true anger.

Chara: "Who are you to judge!? Justice!?" I kneecap her with a bone.

(Y/N): "Vengeance."

Gaster Blaster.