Chapter 55: Judgement (Neutral Ending B)

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): "There is only one way to end this kid. You know that . . . hey, come here pal. Give me a hug before you reset." She looks at me with her teary eyes, we were close. Her eyes flicker back to rebuild and her smile returns. I knew it.

I pierce her legs and jump away but she just kept on coming. With how close she was she was going to get me eventually. There was one thing to do. I dive towards her, which surprised her. I grab her into a clinch and held on. She stabs my legs a few times but not enough to stop me. I had one bone pierce her back, she gasps but continues to struggle. I use two more and still nothing comes of it. It was when I used the last is when she stopped moving entirely. It was over, so why do I feel . . . empty?

I toss her into the black void that had opened waiting for me

I toss her into the black void that had opened waiting for me. It was finally over. My Gaster Blaster took me as I stumbled from my injuries. I wouldn't die but it still hurt. I sat down on a rock and took a deep breath. It took a while but someone finally comes out to see what was going on. Maybe to scout outside. They notice bones with blood on them everywhere, then they saw me.

Student: "W-what happened?" I look at him and smile. Me crying was apparent but I sucked it up. It is time to celebrate.

(Y/N): "The killer is dead." I pull out the knife she used, dull and chipped. Pretty impressive to cut anyone with this.

The student's eyes widen to almost saucer size seeing the large bones covered in blood and the killers knife. He turns around, rushing to the safe house. Some time went by and the area floods with people, weary of the situation. They all inspect the small but gory landscape that surrounded them. They begin to accept that the girl was dead but no cheer came that day. Everything they knew was gone. She killed so many that few families remained. Widows and orphans roamed. The area was grim, depressing. I stand up and was ready to tell them what to do, despite my want to just nap. Instead, another took my place, Tai. He tells them that the girl is dead and that they need to work together to save the future. No more Grimm, no more White Fang and no more Chara. Everyone agreed and begun to gather supplies and other resources, using Beacon academy as the first grounds to rebuilding their lives. I walk up to the old man. Before I could tell him he didn't have to, he speaks.

Tai: "She is dead, you already have done enough and I haven't thanked you, none of us have. So allow us to thank you by letting us take care of things from here on out. You have your life and it would be best if you relaxed and maybe just help protect the people as law."

And like that, I agreed. We all needed to work together in order to make this world a better place. As the new peacekeeper, I can make sure that this world remains fair and just. Kind of ironic really seeing as in the past was full of inequality. But now, things change. I stand up, and walk to the now newly motivated people, looking for a way to survive.