Chapter 1: Broken

Whisper - "Why am I writing this?"
*Actions* (Big or small) - *Punches self in the face* *Sigh*
*Effect* - *Pop, clap, ding*

(Y/N) Your Name
(L/N) Last Name
(F/C) Favorite Color
(H/C) Hair Color
(H/L) Hair Length
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/F) Favorite Food

(Y/N) Your Name(L/N) Last Name(F/C) Favorite Color(H/C) Hair Color(H/L) Hair Length(E/C) Eye Color(F/F) Favorite Food

This is you as a child. Ignore the eye, happiness and clothes.
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Y/N): Life has a strange way of working . . .
*Wham*
(Y/N): You can cry and scream and kick all you want, but in the end . . .
*Pop*
(Y/N): Nobody cares . . .
*Pop* *Thud* *Wham* *Wham* *CRACK*

(Y/N): AAAAAAHHHH!

(Y/N) POV
After 10 minutes of being beaten, my shoulder finally gave in. Tai dislocated it, again. You would think an adult would be gentle to a 12 year old, especially a hunter, but I guess not.

Tai: "*Huff* Now you stay in here and *Huff* think of what you done"

He slams the door and locks it. All this for a stale piece of bread, I'm hungry. Cold. Weak. The only things I own is a barely clean bed and the rags that I'm wearing.

 The only things I own is a barely clean bed and the rags that I'm wearing

(These are your current clothes)

My (H/L) (H/C) hair was caked with dirt and specks of blood. My (E/C) were bloodshot from the crying. I was just relieved that it was over.

???: "Hey (Y/N)."

I turn my head to see who it is. Cursing my luck, I was now looking at Raven. Who was currently sitting on my bed, intoxicated.

Raven: "(Y/N), you know what I want, don't you?"

I nodded. I slowly crawled to Raven, i put my head in between her now bare legs . . .

(1 hour later)
Raven left, my face was soaked and my pelvis hurt, but in the end I still didn't cry. I roamed in my mind a bit to find comfort in my only place of solitude. I make puns all day as a way to cope with the pain.

(Y/N): I guess she had a Raven good time, huh? Heh    heh

I groaned as my dislocated arm twisted a little.

(Y/N): Welp, if I don't take care of this this problem could become an armful.

I took my bad arm with my good hand and I set it back into place with a loud yelp. After a few seconds, the door swung quickly wide open revealing Yang and Summer.

Summer: "Look I know you have problems, but keep the damn noise down."

Yang: "Yeah, shut the hell up *giggle*"

Summer: "Language Yang."

Yang: "Sorry mom. Hey can I take (Y/N) out to spar."

Summer: "*Smile* Of course, dear"

Yang did a fist pump in air, but I didn't care about that because all my pain went away when I saw a worried Ruby. I smiled at her with a weary smile. She smiled back with a sad smile. If nothing else, she has been there for me. Her smiles were the best, her hugs were soft, her laughs were pleasant to listen to. I knew that even though the whole world was against me, if I had her I would always come out on top.

Yang: "Hey nerd, I'm coming back in fifteen, better be ready."

I nodded.

Five minutes have past. The door opens and I see sis standing there with a smile. I had a toothy grin on my face.

Ruby: "Hi (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "HEY SIS!"

If I were a dog, my tail would have been going crazy right now.

Ruby: "*Smiles sadly* Are you okay?"

(Y/N): "Better now that your here!"

She smiled at me, she had a smile that could make glaciers explode.

Ruby: "Yang will be here any second and I don't want you to get punished for talking to me so I have to make this fast."

I nodded. She took out a towel and started to wipe my face. I close my eyes mesmerized by her gentle touch. She then suddenly gave me a hug, I sank into it. She was the only person that was nice to me.

(Y/N): "Welp, I know we were just gettin' tight with this hug and all, but we need to wrap this up."

She giggled at my attempt at a pun. She then stood up and walked towards the door. She then turned around and said

Ruby: "Bye, (Y/N)"

(Y/N): "Goodnight, sis. Love ya."

But she was already gone. In her place was Yang, she gave me a devil's smile.

Yang: "Come on, little man. Ready to lose?!"