(Lemon) Burning Passion

Cinder POV

I hope to god that he was ready. Usually men don't like this but too bad, I like doing it. I was developing something for him, which was unusual because I don't ever feel this way, I wonder why.

Flasback

(Y/N): "Hell, if not here for business then let's have a chat!"

End of flashback

Did I really fall for that?! He was so nice, I usually would have stabbed someone like him but I just . . . I was happy that someone understood me. I looked at his eyes, they were nice, beautiful even. They were a match to me, burning desires and passion. I wanted them.

(Y/N): "You know, the whole point of bondage is that so you would take the lead. Kind of immobile here."

Cinder: "So, your okay?"

(Y/N): "No . . . I have a problem in me pants and nobody is helping me!"

I got to say, I thought he would be afraid, or at least quiet. But instead he wanted it, hell he encouraged me. I smiled, the light through the bars gave what I am doing an even better flare, kind of like romantic candles, but for sadism and bondage.

(Y/N): "One rule, no ripping off clothes. I like what I'm wearing."

I laughed and nodded. I leaned in and kissed him. This is one of the few times that I kissed someone that wasn't a target or victim. He wasn't bad at all, in fact he was great. I stuck my tongue in as he does. They fought for the role of top dog. I was close to losing, can't have that. I sent a sharp painful heat on my tongue which causes him to retreat. I took that moment to explore his mouth. He tries to rebel but soon gave up. I took my reward by taking my time. I took his tongue with mine and toyed with it. I pulled back with a gentle nip on his bottom lip. He looked me in the eyes and smiled.

(Y/N): "You cheating little bitch."

I smirked and put my hand up his shirt and on his chest. I caressed it and then heated up to a soothing warmth. He groaned as I massaged his chest.

(Y/N): "Can the safe word be 'llama?"

I laughed at this, he was definitely strange. I took his chin in my hand.

Cinder: "Sure, why not?"

(Y/N) POV

Cinder was definitely a feisty bitch ain't she? My tongue slightly throbbed from the burn that she gave. Without my powers, I'm kind of at her mercy. I sat there anxious of what she was going to do. After her little heat massage I was shaking with anticipation. She grabbed my pants and slightly pulled down. She reached into my underwear and started to caress the shaft. I groaned from the soft but firm skin rubbing against my cock. She smacked her lips against mine and grabbed my neck with force. I was being choked slightly as she poked her tongue into me. After the first time I just let her do what she wanted with my mouth. She pulls out and smiles at me, licking her lips.