Chapter ???: Renewed Timeline (Neutral Ending A)

(Y/N)'s POV

Yep, this is all too familiar. The voice, the weight on my lap and the swinging of my head as others try to pry them off. I open my eyes to see Nora, once again, trying to wake me up.

Nora: "Wakey wakey, get up!"

I, for the life of me, couldn't gather the motivation to get out of bed. I mostly felt as if everything didn't happen. Deep down I knew, but my body tells me that it didn't, that it was a dream.

(Y/N): "Yang! Pyrrha! Rei!" With that whine, the three took time to get her off me like she was a coked up koala. "I'm sleepy." For some reason. "So, what happened yesterday?"

Ruby: "Well, you passed out after Dad caught you falling from the sky."

Rei: "It took quite a bit out of us to restrain and subdue Salem, but in the end thanks to you weakening her, we got her."

Ruby: "And now, we are just waiting for you to wake up." The door opens and five people walk in. Qrow, Ozina, Glynda, Winter and Ironwood. "And now, we will leave." Nora, Blake and Pyrrha were hesitant to leave my side. But they left. The others were sad and disappointed but left anyways.

Qrow: "Do you know why we are here?" I shrug.

(Y/N): "Meh."

Ozina: "Have you come into contact with a man named W.D. Gaster?"

(Y/N): ". . ." They were probably expecting my silence but not my look.

" They were probably expecting my silence but not my look

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(I would say ignore the blood, but half of you won't)

Ozina: "Is there . . . a problem?"

(Y/N): "Mmm, no no no! I was just thinking how bonkers that question is. Of course there's a problem! What would you want with him?"

Ironwood: "Nothing more than to just know where he is." I was going to tell them to fuck off but I didn't need to.

Gaster: "And what would the five of you want with me?" The tall, dark man stood behind the rest with his usual 'I'm better than you yet I don't think that' smile. Understandably enough, the others react with weapons, which my dad responded in disarming them quickly.

Ozina: "We didn't think you were alive but seeing as you are here we can assume that, yes, you are. We want answers to questions, but now it doesn't matter. Your presence is answers enough."

Gaster: "Well, I'm sure I can be of assistance, but I am mainly here for my son. If you can give us a moment alone, I will assist you in answering those 'already answered' questions." They all look unsure but when they see me motioning them to shoo, they leave. "Let's go somewhere private."

With that, we enter the void.

(Y/N): "So, old man, whatcha need?"