Chapter 47: The last threat?

Three weeks later

(Y/N) POV

So yeah, it's been a while and honestly I felt pretty good. I . . . well actually everyone has been enjoying the era of peace as the remaining Grimm were killing each other off and are currently being hunted down by veterans. Huntsman are now being trained to be peacekeepers in a sense. Dealing with future threats just like Salem. Right now they are focused on the White Fang as their next targets. Not to eliminate them but rather turn them into a peaceful organization once again, with my help of course. We are hunting down Sienna Khan . . . Or at least we were until we had heard that she was killed by Adam Taurus. We hunted down the last of the hostile white fang to their base in Vale where Ozina, Qrow, Ironwood, Winter and I walked in the building with weapons at the ready. The hallway that we walked through was empty and it seemed bigger than it actually was since nobody was here. We continued along to see Adam waiting for us with nobody by him, as a great fish headed admiral once said. IT'S A TRAP!

Adam: "It's not everyday that I get to kill all my enemy's all at once."

(Y/N): "I'm still trying to figure out what I did-"

Adam: "You all are destroying what I have worked so hard . . ." "Oh, I'm being ignored, okay." "to build! But once I kill you all I will be unrivaled!"

(Y/N): "Again, why did we all come?" He pulls out some kind of remote, which causes everyone but me to run away. "I feel like that this was completely unnecessary- hey is that a detonator?"

He pushes the button which causes the ceiling above me to explode, which in all honesty seems kind of pointless. Like why not put it under us so the we blow up and-

Adam's POV

The roof collapsed on The Skeleton, I won, with him gone I can win-

(Y/N): "Way to beat up that paneling!" I take my katana and slashed at him behind me but he just side stepped to avoid the slash. "Missed me chuckle-nuts!"

He was taunting me, I was becoming enraged until I saw one of my men walk along the balcony undetected.

Adam: "Fine, let's try that again."

(Y/N) POV

He looked so pissed, it was kind of funny. Each slash I would just go side to side backing up. Compared to my battles in the past he was too easy. Left right up down, I'm taking him all around.

(Y/N): "Can't touch this!" I decided that enough was enough, he was boring. I teleport on to the debris, and took a seat with my hands in my pocket. "So, I would have killed you by now but I recently made a promise to not kill anyone anymore, so why dont you just . . . I don't know, do a French salute?"

He growls at me but soon his snarling teeth turns into a crooked smile. I didn't feel comfortable, I heard a light patter behind me. It surprised me since I haven't been bushwacked in a long time and papyrus usually warns me but . . . Wait, where is he!? At that moment of shock, a knife pierces my collarbone.

(Y/N):"FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCcccckkk mmmmmeeeee. That stung . . ."

Adam: "W-WHAT!?"

He was obviously surprised from my lack of dying, honestly it fucking hurts. I pulled the blade out and spiked him on the legs with my bones. I then hop on my blaster and grinned.

(Y/N): "Well you upset me and hurt my feelings! Shame on you!" My blaster starts to charge up. "Goodnight, my sweet prince!" Fire.

He smirks and draws his blade halfway and absorbs the blast itself. This caught me by surprise, especially when he was glowing red.

He takes a bit but I waited to see what he was doing like an idiot

He takes a bit but I waited to see what he was doing like an idiot. He takes a second before pulling out his sword and doing a samurai to the air getting the balcony, but surprise, it didn't hit, instead I was behind him with a 'friendly' smile!

(Y/N): "What a surprise, it didn't hit." He tried doing a repeat from before but bones strike his kidneys sending him flying. He tries to get up but a piece of heavy balcony rebar crushes his right arm, causing a very understandable scream. "I feel like I should help but I am getting this weird sense irony?"

I saw on the piece of balcony that his right arm was under and sighed. After a few minutes he stood screaming but was in pain.

(Y/N): "Wow, Adam, you are really in between a rock and a hard place!" Groan. "I hope you feel the crushing weight of your sins!" Groan. "Man, I would ask if you were all-right but after seeing what's left of ya, I would say you aren't!" Groan. "Need a hand, buddy!?" Groan. "I guess this is what rock bottom feels like!"

Adam: GROAN. "Please, just stop and just kill me!"

(Y/N): "Dude, that's heavy."

Adam: "If I come quietly will you stop!?"

(Y/N): ". . . Yeah!"

After waiting for the team of extraordinary douchebags, they came and managed to help Adam and then arrest him. After my work here is done I walked outside and took a deep breath.

(Y/N): ". . . Gaster!" The void opens.