Chapter 30: Taking care of 'friends'

(Y/N) POV

I decided that I did enough damage around here. I cleaned the room and removed the chair from the door. I continue to make sure the room was in peak condition. After a while Weiss and Blake come in.

Blake: "We heard screaming, is . . . everything okay in here?"

Me and Yang put our thumbs up. As I was getting ready to leave, we heard Weiss in the bathroom.

Weiss: "OH MY OUM, IT'S EVERYWHERE!"

Yang: "Ha, you forgot the bathroom."

She said in a slurred drunk-like voice. Shit. I teleported into the bathroom, lucky Weiss has just left. As she was having a freak-out I cleaned the bathroom. Spotless. I then teleported out to my room. I decided that today was a long enough day, I flopped down onto my bed and passed out.

Next Morning

I woke up to the sound of an alarm, I felt strangely rested. Perhaps last night events gave me more than I thought. I remembered that we have a test today.

(Y/N): ". . . OH SHIT!"

Oh shit, oh shit. Ruby hasn't even studied, she will fail for sure! . . . . . No, not if I can help it. I put on my school uniform and teleport to the Emerald Forest. I spent 20 minutes looking for the specific Grimm. Eventually, after killing a few Ursa on the way, I finally found it. The Deathstalker roared at me and charged. I cracked my knuckles, got out my vial and went to work.

Ruby POV

Ruby: "I'm going to fail! Oh no, I can't fail! I will die if I hear Professor Port's boring stories for another year!"

We were in class, I was freaking out. Yang was trying to comfort me, Blake was trying to show me her notes and Weiss was trying to help me study.

Weiss: "Instead of messing around with (Y/N) all night you should have been studying. I mean, he couldn't have been that great, right?"

Yang: "Curious, are we? He was fantastic!" Yang said with a smirk. Weiss turned into a tomato.

Weiss: "N-NO! How absurd, I am not going to let that perv stick himself into me!" Man, we were lucky nobody was here except for team JNPR. "I mean, who cares about his stupid puns or his confidence or his smile or his lean body or how cute he is or those amazing eyes that look deep into me . . ."

She starts to drift off and becomes quieter as she was talking.

Yang: "OH NO! Weiss-cream has a crush!"

Weiss: "No, I do not . . ." We all stared at her, not believing it. ". . . You can't prove it, hmph."

Blake: "Where is (Y/N)? He is always the first one here, even though he just sleeps."

???: "Hi!"

RWBY: "AAHHH!"

We all shot up and turn around to see (Y/N) standing right there. I cried and hugged him.

Ruby: "Big bro, I'm going to fail! I don't wanna!"

(Y/N): "Oh don't worry about that." I looked at him confused. "I'm sure that today, will be a good day for you."

Weiss: "How much did you hear?"

(Y/N): "Just when Blake asked where I was, why? Got something to confess?"

Weiss: "Yeah right, you dunce!"

Once everyone got here, we saw Professor Goodwitch instead of Port.

Glynda: "Professor Port will not be in for a week. This is due to him accidently consuming a very small but safe dose of deathstalker poison while eating breakfast. The test will be postponed until he returns." She left and the room went wild. I was super relieved, Blake walked up to (Y/N).