Chapter 55: Judgement Part Two

She died and died and died again. Each time she tried something new seeing as I was too fast for her. She is definitely stronger but I'm more powerful. Her determination was beyond of what I expected, but mine is just as strong. Again, we reach the beginning.

(Y/N): "Wow, I have to say you're really determined. Is my defeat all that you want?" She bites her bottom lip, can't figure out what that means though. Anger, frustration, indecisiveness? "You could just reset and go back to square one, but you have to kill me, don't you?"

She looks at me and gives a wry smiles. Charging straight towards me I gently lift my foot and a wave of bones emerged riding towards her. The tide misses but what she seems to forget is that I just made it look pretty. The tide turns right away and smacks her into the air and lands hard on her back. I teleport standing above her and sigh. I stick her limbs to the ground. She struggles then I summon a bone and stab her shoulder.

(Y/N): "You make timelines suffer for a greed and lust that I do not know how to control . . . Welp, get comfy cause you're not going to kill me anytime soon."

She gives a chuckle before I drive a pile into her. I let the bones pick me up and I relax for the few seconds I have left.

 I let the bones pick me up and I relax for the few seconds I have left

Again, square one.

(Y/N): "Why . . .?" She looks at me but this time she charges. Again.

One hour later

And it felt too long. She hasn't stopped her pursuit and I would honestly just stop from being bored. But that wasn't the case. I am the most active I have ever been, I cannot afford to lose. But, this isn't going anywhere. In all honesty, we will probably be here forever. I just . . . let it happen. She lunges and then, the knife. Sticking it to my ribs, she smiles in almost there glee. I would have been happy with the kill. I took my chances and decided not to fight back. The blade, though small, killed my insides in a less literal sense but still pretty literal. She eyes me before giving an annoyed grunt as she yanked out the knife and was in front of me again behind the gate, guess I died.

(Y/N): "What? You killed me . . . let me guess, your not satisfied?" She was mad, but not just any mad. Almost crying mad. Like a kid about to throw a tantrum. "Well, too bad kiddo . . . I'm done-"

Chara: "YOU DON'T GET TO BE DONE!" I don't even blink.

(Y/N): "Again, too bad. I can't get to you and you can't kill me. Without a reason I will no longer attempt fight. You win . . . Yay." I say. I wasn't being sarcastic (except for 'yay'), I was hoping that Gaster would ready the next me for her, better next time since he was learning from my mistakes.

Chara: "No, no, no! You can't quit! The Sans I know doesn't quit! Keep fighting me! Beat me forever! Win!" She is sounding more and more aggravated by each line. "You can't quit!"

(Y/N): ". . . Watch me." Pain was what I felt when the knife was thrown into my eye. This is going to be a long night.

Hours later

Mentally exhausted, I want to give up. But I notice something when she hit me last, it was pulled. From what it felt at first this kind of was ticklish to what it was before. Resolve breaking down? Who knows, but I could use this.

(Y/N): "Getting tired already?" To my surprise, appears to have an anxiety attack. I was more than confused, I was worried. Not for her but for the Timeline. What would happen if she resets and something bad happens during? "H-hey! Calm down now!"

Chara: "S-Sans . . . I'm sorry." She now looks at me with no longer red eyes. Her eye color now was so much more talked and calmed. "I don't know anymore. I'm so sorry."

She begins to cry but I hold my ground. I will not fall for crocodile tears. She curls into a ball a keeps on going. That's when I had enough. And when I say enough, I meant all of this.

(Y/N): "I don't think you are, why would you be sorry? Kid, what is it that you aren't telling me?"

Chara: "I don't wanna kill you! I don't even know why I do it! Deep down I feel it clawing into my head, whispering and yelling for me to do it! 'They won't remember' she says. 'You will always see him' and 'wouldn't it be better if was killed by you?' They always made sense and I couldn't say no!"

(Y/N): "There's more to it, isn't there?"

Chara: "I never layed a finger on you until I accidently . . . accidently . . . cut you. I didn't mean to, it happened so fast." She whispers for me to barely hear. "She tells me over and over again that you were too weak, and I believed her. She managed to convince me to keep on fighting you until you were strong. But, eventually, she controlled me. No longer whispering but telling. Then, I no longer controlled my body . . . I'm *sniff* I'm so sorry Sans!"

I sigh. I felt slightly bad for her. Her obsession over me drove herself like this. Even the act of killing was her own twisted way of loving me. I walked a bit closer.

(Y/N): "There is only one way to end this kid. You know that . . . hey, come here pal. Give me a hug before you reset." She smiles and nods as the tears strolled down. I walk to her. The world crumbles. It was a reset. I hated myself.

I slowly let her down into the black puddle that formed under her

I slowly let her down into the black puddle that formed under her. Gaster and I made this plan but she was always quick with her comeback. I assumed that I would never get a chance. With a heavy heart, I looked upon her face, to see a content smile. I let the tears slide down as the world turns white . . . then black.

. . . . . . . . . . . I feel . . . heavier than usual?

???: "Wake up!"