Chapter 28: Opinions are Dangerous

Blake POV

We went into a sushi restaurant. He took off his hood when we went in. The waitress was a fox faunus, she was very pretty.

(She right now is wearing a waitress outfit and you see one tail

(She right now is wearing a waitress outfit and you see one tail.)

She came to greet us, which (Y/N) took the time to flirt with her, she seemed to have enjoyed it because she did a bit of subtle flirting back. We were lead to our tables, (Y/N) payed for a back room table.

Fox Waitress: "So what can I get you young couple today?" She looked no older than 25, the fact that she said young made me feel like a kid. I was going to correct her.

(Y/N): "Oh, we're not a couple. Just friends who work together."

The waitress leaned forward slightly, showing off her cleavage. Her eyes were half closed and her lips were curled into a small smile . She did her best to look seductive, and it seemed to have worked on him.

Fox Waitress: "Oh? That's good."

He has that gorgeous grin on his face . . . Wait what!? No I mean stupid! Anyways, after we ordered our food, she thanked us and walked away. She blatantly displayed her butt to us, specifically to (Y/N) who made no attempt to hide his gaze, she even used her tail to very slightly hike up her skirt. She went into the main room, we can see in there though nobody can hear us.

Blake: "You done?" Feeling impatient.

(Y/N): "Hmmm? Oh yeah, so watcha need?" He looked at me with eyes that a girl would kill for. "Helloooo? Remnant to Blake."

I snap out of my gaze and went back to him.

Blake: "Yes? Oh right. I have a few political questions for-"

(Y/N): "UUUGGGGHHHH, NOOOOO! I really appreciate that you want my opinion and all, but your barking up the wrong tree. I bloody hate politics."

Blake: "No, not those politics, one that would effect me and others like me." He looks at me confused but nods. "What do you think of the White Fang and the faunus?"

(Y/N): "Hmm, interesting topic. Welp, I can't judge them for what they done. That would make me a hippocrate, it's just that they go about things the wrong way. Originally a peaceful organization turned into a militia then an army. They no longer want equality but to be superior. Maybe they are right, but what happens if they fail, this would make a long time conflict between humans and faunus. The humans won't let these actions down lightly, and what if they succeed? It would just switch the positions, and the humans will rebel. And the world will just do a cycle of this. So my opinion, they should've kept with the old ways, peace is a successful way to go that takes years to accomplish, no backlash afterwords." I listen intently, I am surprised that a killer sees peace as the best option. "And faunus? Welp, I met a lot and I like them. I have a saying that pain and experience make a good person, but that isn't always the case. But most are, it's just that the world is cruel to those who are different. So my opinion on faunus is that, they are alright in my book! If anything, those ears and tails that they have is a real cute feature on them, heh." I wasn't expecting either one of those responses, but I am happy regardless. "What do those two have to do . . . With . . . . . What animal?"