Chapter 11: Proposition

(Y/N) POV

We all sat there wondering what that was. The weirdest part is that the Grimm know who this town belongs to, that's why travelers sometimes try to travel through here. Me equals no Grimm. So why is there a Grimm still gutsy enough to stay much less enter the town.

*Clop**Clop* *Clop**Clop* *Clop**Clop*

Sounds like a horse, what kind though. After a few seconds, we see a strange looking Grimm.

 After a few seconds, we see a strange looking Grimm

Ninja girl: "Oh no . . ."

I turn to her finding that she looks pale. Must be something from her past. Hey . . . now that I look at her, she looks awfully familiar.

Qrow: "It's a Nuckelavee. Weiss, Blake, get Rei and Jane out of here, NOW!"

Wait, REI, thee Lei Rei? The same girl that I met here over 12 years ago! I'm going to be honest, I feel like shit. It's been a while since I felt like that. Wait! Then that orange hair girl is the . . .

Qrow: "I will hold the Grimm and (Y/N) back, you all get on the Bullhead and go!"

At that moment the Nuckelavee slings one of its arms at Rei and Jane.

(Y/N): "NO!"

Rei POV

I closed my eyes, waiting for death. But it didn't come, as I opened my eyes I see something that shocked me as much as everyone else. There was a floating dragon skull blocking the attack. I look at (Y/N) to see him angry with his same sadistic smile. All of a sudden, he is right in front of me. He took a knee, eye level. At first I thought he just wanted the pleasure to kill me himself. But instead . . .

(Y/N): "Rei, as in Lei Rei?"

Rei: "Y-yes?"

He stood up so suddenly. Where have I heard the name (Y/N) before?

(Y/N) POV

I teleported between Qrow and the monster.

(Y/N): "I'll kill it, just get everyone out of here."

He didn't say anything, just nodded.

I slowly turned to the creature . . .