Chapter 16

Dean POV

We were at RAW. Angel won't talk to me. This is just great. "Angel talk to me please?" She walked in front ignoring me. "If this is how it's gonna be fine then" We walked to The Shield locker room. "Hey there's the beautiful couple" Seth said Angel threw her bags in and left. "Well Damn girl. What did I say?" "Nothing" I sat down. "What happened?" "I really don't wanna talk about it"

"Making themselves to the ring accompanied by Angel. The Shield"

Angel kept her distance from me. Evolution came out. During the match we were getting beat up pretty bad. Triple H had me set for a Pedigree. "Did you see that JBL? Angel saved Ambrose, What a dropkick"

I looked at her. She then attacked Batista with a sneaky dirty deed. Randy ran up to her she ducked giving him a spear. This isn't Angel...

She sat there with Crazy Eyes. And laughed. Seth came up from behind and whispered to me "What's wrong with her?" "I... I don't know" She grabbed a Microphone. "You know I'm getting sick and tired of being hurt, being lied to, feeling lonely. Well tonight you just seen a new me. I'm not just a Diva I'm a fighter. I don't care if you're a Diva or Superstar. I will beat you down". She dropped the mic and jumped on me smashing her lips on to mine. The Crowd went wild.

"We need to talk" she whispers and smiled at me. She jumped down and grabbed my hands and walked us backstage. "I'm sorry for overreacting last night" "Angel it's fine but.... What was that out there?" She smiled Evily "She's back" "Don't stab people with Forks again" "Says the one" "Hey that was special to me" "Really a fork" she giggled

"Do you remember the rumours back then?" "Yeah people were saying we're perfect for each other and I'm like you but girl version" "Now look where we are" I smiled "I guess they were right" She kissed me.

Angel POV

Before RAW I talked to Seth "You know what your doing?" "Yes"

"Making there way to the ring accompanied by Angel. The Shield."

"You know after beat down by beat down. The Shield still came out as winners" Dean said. Batista and Randy came out to the ramp. "You got lucky Dean. Because Princess here helped you" Randy Chuckled. "That it true but to think about it. You got beaten by a girl" I smiled. He glared. Seth was standing back the whole time. "If you want some come get some. Roman and Dean were ready to fight.

They didn't know Seth was getting a chair. "Seth what are you...." he hit Roman in the back. Dean just froze in shock. He hit Dean with the chair in the stomach threw it on the floor and preformed a blackout. He got out the ring. I grabbed a Mic "What in the hell are you doing Seth?" "Something I should of done a long time ago, Be lucky you're okay" "I trusted you..." "Don't worry I wont tell people what your pathetic life is like"

That hit me so hard but I kept a straight face. "If that's how it's gonna be.. Fine go piss off to your pathetic boy toy" I checked on Dean and Roman.

............

I sat on the couch with my head in my knees. "You okay?" Dean asked. "I'm fine" He wrapped his arms around me. "What's wrong Angel Cakes? it is something" "It just what Seth said, just kinda got to me" "It's okay, just don't listen" "I know" I kissed him on the cheek.

Dean POV

It's good to see Angel trying to be strong and don't let no one get to her. But she's trying too hard. I can sense something bad gonna really happen during this.

Nikki POV

"I miss having my Sister by my side" "I know you do babe, but do you expect a pregnant women to travel? she needs to rest" I sighed "I know" "Nikki" Stephanie said from behind "What do you want now?" "Just to tell you, you have a match tonight against Eva Marie and Cameron and Rosa and oh Alicia" she laughed "Stephanie that's not fair you've been putting me in handicaps matches" "Life not fair, have a good evening"

Angle POV

I sat on the box swinging my legs. "Hey gorgeous" Dean said. I smiled "Hey" he stood in front of me putting his hands on my waist. "You okay?" "I'm fine Dean, really" "Just checking on my girl" he kissed me. I kissed back. He starting kissing down my neck. "Dean" I moaned he started moving his hands to my butt.

I looked on at the screen and saw Nikki match she was getting beaten up pretty bad. "Babe stop" "What's wrong?" I jumped down "This Ends now" I grabbed a kendo stick and marched to the entrance.

My new theme song blast through the speakers. I stormed down the ring, The Divas all rolled out the ring. "Come back in you little bitches" I screamed. They all ran up the top ramp I looked at them crazy and laughed.

"Nikki are you okay?" "Y-Yeah" "Come here" I helped her backstage. "I got her" John said "Thanks John" I felt someone arms wrap round my waist. "That was nice of you to do" Dean said "I'm just tired of seeing her getting beaten up" "Like me, remember the Authority hate me and try to protect they're precious Seth" I turned around I know and you're doing good fighting them off" "Because I have you by my side" he said. I smiled.

Meet me in my locker room in 10 minutes okay Babe?" "I will" I replied and walked off. I grabbed all of Nikki stuff from the Divas locker room and made my way back to Dean's locker room when someone pulled me by my hair and pinned me to the wall. "So you think you're all tough now" "Get your hands off me" I growled "Looks like someone has forgotten who they're talking to" "Oh piss off Randy" "Don't talk to me like that" He growled. I spat in his face. He wiped it off and slapped me hard in face making me fall to the ground. "Next time it will be worse he kicked me in the stomach" I laid there holding my stomach in pain.

Dean POV

It's been 20 minutes, Where is she? I went to find her when I found her on the floor I rushed over helping her up.

"What happened?" I calmly ask trying to not lose my temper. "Who.. d-do you.. think? Ahh" she screamed in pain "You need to be checked out right away" "No I'm fine" "Angel" "NO I'M FINE" she shouted I sighed and just helped her up.

SMACKDOWN

"Are you okay from yesterday beating?" "Yes Dean I am" she said annoyed.

Angel POV

"Making herself to the Ring Angel.." I did my Bella booty shake and flipped in the ring.

Ding

Ding

Ding

My match started and during it my stomach started to feel weird.. Aj kicked me so hard in the stomach. I couldn't breath. I just collapsed. My body started shaking. I heard Dean shouting and screaming at the medics..

Everything suddenly went black.

______________________________