Chapter 64

Reys POV:

Poe climbs up and sits down in the X-wing and then he helps me up.
"Sorry there's only one seat. It's the best I could do." He says as I sit down on his lap.

"It's fine the trips shouldn't be that long anyway, and besides it's kinda romantic." I say kissing him on the cheek.

The top closes and Poe turns on the X-wing. I hear beeps as we start to take off. Soon we're in the air flying around the planet, Poe starts doing tricks.
"Poe, I don't think this is safe to do tricks when there's two people in here."  I say

      "That's probably right but let me show you one more thing." He says taking one hand a holding me down and doing a flip with one hand on the controls.

      "Poe!" I say almost screaming as we go back to ground level.

      "Okay, okay I'm done." He says laughing.

      "Are we almost there?" I ask leaning back on Poe.

      "Yea we should be." He says

      "Here it is." He says as I feel the ship come to a stop and then the jolt landing.

      The hatch opens and I jump out, landing on the ground. I breath in the fresh air and take in the sunlight. I hear Poe land beside me, he takes off his jacket, and takes a deep breath. We walk to a small log house. There a kitchenette, with a little living room, a master sized bedroom and bath. I put my bag down and look at Poe.
      "So what do we do now?" I say.

      "What ever you want to." He says.

      "Well it's a nice day so let's go outside." I say smiling and reaching back for his hand.

       We walk outside and I lay down on the grass. I relax, my skin taking in  the rays of sunlight.
      "It feels sooo good to get away from the base. It feels like I've been in there forever." I say breathing deep.

      "Yeah, But at least the First Order hasn't tried attacking us." Poe says

      "Yeah, that's always good." I say

      "I can't believe it's been three years we've been married." Poe says smiling at me.

      "And I still love you more and more each day." I say smiling back at him.

      I put my hands on my stomach, soon coming to a realization.
      "If we've been married three years then it's been four years since Shara.." I say looking over at him.

      "Yeah, that's right." He says in a sad voice.

      "How have you been doing? Are you okay?" I say sitting up, and he does the same.

      "Umm I'm okay. I have moments where it hits me but I'm okay. What about you, are you okay." He says

      "I'm about the same way, but I have a lot of regret." I say starting to pull out some grass. There's a moment of silence and I look up at Poe.

      "Do you want kids, Poe?" I say in a serious voice.

      "I mean, yeah I do. I would like at least one or two, but only if you want some." She says.

      "Yeah, I want kids too." I say smiling at him.

      "Is there a time you would be comfortable with? Like are you ready for kids?" He says

      "I think I'm ready honestly. Like I won't be excited for the whole baby in my stomach part, but I'll probably never be." I say

      "What about you? Are you ready?" I say right after.

       "Yeah, I am." He says smiling sweetly.

    I scoot closer to him, he takes me in his arms. I rest my head on his shoulder and he rests his on the crook of my neck. We watch the sunset, together in each other's arms. The moment doesn't last long though, soon my stomach rumbles a noise like Chewbacca.
"You stomach does ruin every moment doesn't it." Poe says joking.

"Well when I'm hungry, I'm hungry. My stomach doesn't like to wait to get food." I say smiling at him.

He stands up and then pulls me up, I give him a kiss before we walk back o the house. He pulls out a bag with a bunch of ingredients.
"What do you want to eat?" He says

      "Umm sandwiches." I say smiling.

      "Okay, coming right up." He says taking a loaf of bread out of the bag.

      I walk up wanting to help him. He passes me bread and the condiments, as I prepare my sandwich. After I put it on the plate, I go and sit down and Poe follows me. We eat in silence both hungry from today. I shove the pieces into my mouth, I finish my sandwich before Poe even finishes half of his.
"Dang Rey, how can you eat so fast?" He says food still in his mouth.

"I don't know i just start eating it. How can you eat so slow." I say

"I like to enjoy my food." He says grinning.

I just roll my eyes playfully, and wait for him to finish his sandwich. By that time it was time to go to bed. I put on my Pajamas and so does Poe. We lay down both tired from the day, I fall asleep peacefully Poe by my side.
Dream
I stand in horror not being able to move as everyone gets slauterd by the first order. I see Finn and Rose, then Leia, after I see Poe and then a baby.
Awake
I jolt awake breathing heavy, I hear Poe's voice as he sits up and wraps his arms around me.
"Rey? Are you okay?" He asks

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine it was just a dream." I say

"Do you want to talk about it?" He says rubbing my shoulders.

"No, not really I want to get back into reality." I say

We sit there, my breathing slows down, but I can't get back to sleep. I turn over towards Poe.
"Hey Poe do you still want a kid?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says looking over towards me.

"Then let's see how lucky we can get." I say bringing our lips together.

A/N
Sorry for all the weird parts these past chapters. Hopefully will be pretty clean soon.