Chapter 2

Rey's POV:
I get off the Millennium Falcon slowly but surely. I walk down the path and see that Finn is being taken away by medical staff. I stand there for at least 5 minuets just looking around mesmerized by this place, but also slipping in and out of reality and what has just happened. I can't believe that Han Solo the only father figure in my life was killed, by his own son Kylo Ren. Tears start to well up in my eyes, then I see General Leia waking over towards me. I gently smile as she's walking over and she gives me a hug,what I really needed.
"Let me show you to your quarters" she says gently.
I nod my head and she puts her arm around me and she shows me where to go. We stop at the front desk to get my room Leia and the lady at the front desk then she scanned my face with some kind of machine then we were off. Leia showed my to my room, we stopped in the middle to talk.
"I know you have a lot on you right now , and if you ever need someone to talk to I'll be here." Leia says sympathetically. Then right away I hear someone say
"I'll be there too, I know we haven't met yet my name is Poe Dameron."  He says in a friendly tone.
I look at him nod my head and say
"Nice to meet you my name is Rey." I say quietly.
While we shake hands I notice his features he has tan skin, with hair almost as black as jet fuel, he had a strong grip, and his eyes were dark brown with a comforting smile. I finally notice we've been shaking hands for a while now and I let go blush and look down. Leia smiles and says,
"Ok I think we've had enough introduction for one day." Leia says
"Ok bye Rey!" Poe says.
I wave goodbye and I walk with Leia to my room. She explained to me
"you get into your room by looking into this little camera right here." Leia says patiently.
I do exactly what she says and to my amazement, the door opens and there is a fancy room with a big kitchen with a fancy living room, and a queen size bed with a huge bathroom and a closet filled with clothes! I turn back to Leia with a look of amazement and she laughs and says
"It's all yours" Leia says in a bright laughing tone.
I say
"Thank you!" As I pull in her into another hug.
She says I'm a laughing tone
"I'm glad you like it, I'll let you get settled then.
I smile and say
"Ok see you around."
As Leia leaves I go and flop down on my bed. I think about what happens today, but I don't feel as scared and sad as I was and then I think of Poe. I think of how comforted I get when I was look into his eyes. How he says he would be willing to talk, would he understand? He feels so easy to talk to. I think about his features over and over in my head and this new feeling for Poe as I drift off to sleep.

A/N
Hope you liked that chapter! Sorry they've been so short I'm still getting the plot set up! I swear there is a lot more damerey coming in the future! Hope you enjoy!