Chapter 6

Poe's POV:

       My team and I are training  in the gym to get ready for our mission on Takodana. Most of my friends from different missions, then I have Jack who right now is not starting off as a good reputation, and Rey. She's probably the most hardworking person I know. I have a good feeling about her on this mission, and when Jack said those things about Rey and about women in general, it pissed me off not just because I have feelings for Rey, but because my mom was one of the best pilots in the galaxy before she died. I shake it off and go see how my teams going.
I go over to Rey who seems to be getting really tired. I go over and slow her speed down to 6, but she gives me an angry look so I shrug my shoulders and change the speed up to 9. After I walk over to Liam and turn his machine up to 10, but he looks at me with tiring eyes so I turn his machine back down to 8 and then nods.Then I go over to the shooting range where Jack and Chi. They are pretty good shooters and have only gotten off target once or twice. I make a mental note if I need snipers I know who to call. Then I walk over to self defense where I see Shane, Josh and Sam taking turns showing them different defense moves and trying them out on each other. Then I go over to boxing and I see Wesley and Mason who are punching the punching bag like if you stop you die. We work out switching stations about 5 times before we have a break for lunch, I tell everyone to get back here in an hour.
        After everyone gets back, I decide that everyone has had a lot of boxing and self defense training so time to put it into play. When the whole group gets back I tell them the plan.
" We have been working on Self Defense and boxing all day. Now it's time to see who was paying attention and working hard. You will go against the person you were working with, but if you were in a group of 3, one of you will sit out ad will go against the one who wins.So if you don't know already the groups will be, Jack and Chi, Rey and Liam, Wesley and Mason, Sam and Josh, and Shane will either fight Sam or Josh depending who wins."

I say hoping everybody knows what we're doing."

"We will start with Sam vs Josh. You will go untill one opponent says stop. Josh Sam step into the ring."

"Ready....Set.....FIGHT!" I say in a imitating voice that they use when people go against each other in public events.

In the corner in my eye I see a certain brunette smile. Then I realize that Rey is versing Liam he was one of the best boxers I've worked with, and Rey has to fight him! I know I shouldn't worry about it, Rey is a very tough person mentally and physically. I can't help it though! I found out when I started liking Rey, when you care for someone you think about them and worry about them all the time. Just then I realize that Sam is yelling

"Stop STOP!" In a distressed tone.
I say

"Good job Josh, Shane your up." I say in a bored tone.

I knew that this fight wasn't going to last very long, I knew Shane he's one of the best fighters in the Resistance and in less than 5 minuets I hear Josh yelling.

"STOP,STOP I SAID!" In a panicked tone.
I give Shane a grin as I say alright

"Jack, Wesley your up!" I say in a excited tone.

"Ready.....set.....FIGHT!"
Again I see that delightful smile and I find myself smiling too, but quickly wipe it off my face.

Wesley and Jack were a good match for each other both sting and fast, but after about 20 minuets of fighting Wesley gets tired and Jack takes over, and takes Wesley down in a heartbeat.

"Ok the last fight of the day, Liam versus Rey." I say in a worried but calm tone. I look at the expressions on Liam's face who looks like he just got the easy road, then I look at Rey's face who looks focused and relaxed.