Chapter 49

Rey's POV:

The sun sets as Luke and I sit around the fire eating. I get done before Luke, waiting for him to get done eating I start to play with the bone. He looks up at me, and say.
"Do you know who your force sensitivity comes from." Luke says.

"Kenobi. All I know is the last name, he's my grandfather." I say

"I knew Obi Wan, he was my teacher, before he died." Luke says with a little smile on my face.

"What was he like?" I say ask.

"He was wise and strong with the force. He served in the Clone Wars, and taught Anakin Skywalker before he turned to the dark side." He says.

"Wow. He seems amazing." I say smiling.

"Yes, He was and a very good teacher. On a side note how has your mind blocks been doing?" He asks

"I haven't really tried them out yet." I say

"So you haven't slept yet?" He says

"I haven't no, but I will tonight I promise." I say.

"Rey if your scared.." Luke starts to say.

"I'm not scared, I just have trouble falling asleep." I say.

"You'll do fine, you have grown so much in the force just in this week, I am proud of you." He says with a small smile on his face.

"Thank you Master." I say smiling back.

Soon, he gets up.
"Well, it's getting late. We should get to bed." He says

"Okay good night." I say getting up, Luke gave me a hut, so I don't have to sleep outside.

I walk into my hut and my shoulders relax. Maybe I'll get a good night sleep tonight? I get a discomfort in my stomach and I put my hand on it. There's a small bump there now. I lift up my shirt to see it. It's small but it's there. I frown putting down my shirt and getting ready for bed. I take out my hair and then put lay down. Closing my eyes and letting my body fall asleep, it accepts it happily as I drift off. I find myself in a dark room, I turn around and see Kylo.
"It's been a while." He says looking at me.

"Yeah, that's for the better." I say

"But your not at the base your with Luke, aren't you?" He says walking closer to me Turing his head.

"Yes, you have lost, we have found the map to Luke Skywalker." I say.

"Yes, we know by we have a map too. Thanks to the help of one of your Rebel friends." Kylo says grinning.

"Who?" I ask in fury.

"Some pilot, probably new, didn't have any defense against me, it was easy." He says.

"So thanks for letting us know your location. Also you should know, we found the location of your Rebel base and our troops just got done attacking it." He says.

"What? No!" I say panicking.

"Most of them got away, but we got some X-Wings, that's how we got that pilot." He says.

He turns to someone, I can't see.
"Prepare my ship." He says

"Well were going to come and visit you." He says grinning.

"You liar you don't even know what planet were on." I say

"I guess we'll see you on Ahch- To." He says grinning, and I feel all the blood drain from my face.

I jolt awake, quickly getting up and sprinting out of the door to tell Luke. I find him on the rock doing his morning meditations.
He turns and looks at me, when I'm ten feet from him.
"What is it Rey? I can feel your anxiety from your hut?" He says.

"Kylo knows where you are and that I'm here we have to leave now!" I say.

"No, Jedi don't run away from our fears, we face them." He says standing up.

"You don't understand, he'll capture us torture us and then kill us." I say trying to change his mind.

"There's no use in going anyway we don't have enough fuel to even get to another planet." Luke says.

"What? Yes we do." I say tear welling up in my eyes.

"No Chewy told me, I'm sorry dear but there's no way to get around this." He says.

"Get ready because it won't take them long to get here." He says standing up.

I run back to my hut and grab his lightsaber. You'll need this, I say handing to him. "
"You take it, I have another." He says walking back to his hut and returning with a silver handle lightsaber.

I hear ships fly over me and a huge one out on the distance. It lands about one hundred feet away. Luke clips his saber to his belt and I do the same.
"You ready?" Luke says looking over at me.

I nod as the dock to the ship opens as Kylo and a bunch of storm troopers walk off. They walk towards us.
"Luke, I just want to tell you, thank you for helping..." I start to say before getting cut off.

"Don't think that Rey were going to be fine, just remember what I taught you." Luke says as kylo approaches us.

"Luke." Kylo says.

"Kylo." I say anger rising in me.

"Scavenger girl." He says calmly.

"Why have you come here?" Luke asks.

"To get revenge." Kylo says getting out his lightsaber.

Luke does the same holding it out in front of him. Then Kylo attacks, Luke fighting back anticipating his every move. Soon the battle dies down, kylo's blade moves down and cuts off Lukes arm. Luke falls to the ground not getting back up. I run over towards him, kneeling down beside him. My eyes starting to fill up with tears.
"Now you have no choice, turn to dark side." He says

"Never!" I say taking out my lightsaber and Turing it on.

"We'll see about that." Kylo says grinning shutting off my lightsaber with the force. Then he waves his hand and everything goes black