Chapter 53

Rey's POV:

I'm the days I've been here it's felt like months. This is the worst they've ever treated me. Soon two stormtroopers walk into my room, and my stomach gets uneasy. They unlatch my restraints and I fall to the ground. My stomach then gives up on me and there's stomach acid on the floor. One of the stormtroopers grumbles and the other one yells at me. He kicks me in the ribs making me fall to my side. I lay there not wanting to move. Soon they grab my arms and hoist me up, I stumble forward, barley able to keep my balance.
"Let's go Scavenger." He says handcuffing me.

We walk down the dark hallways, going into the familiar throne room, where Kylo and Snoke are waiting for me.

The stormtrooper pushes me down to the floor. I fall on my face not being able to brace myself with my hands.
"Watch it." Snoke says to the stormtrooper.

I sit up on my knees, I can feel the blood start to run down my cheek.
"You no longer need those." Snoke says using the force to unlatch my handcuffs.

I sigh in relief, feeling my wrists.
"Now girl, do you why your back here?" Snoke says.

"You want me to join the dark side?" I say in a weak annoyed voice.

"Yes, in time you will call me master." He says grinning.

"Never." I say

"It is the only way for you, and your... child to survive." He says smiling crookedly.

"No, I will never join the dark side." I say making a mad face.

"You could rule the galaxy as mother and child. Yes I can see it now." He says closing his eyes.

"The only thing my child would turn into is a monster like him! Like you."
I say pointing at Kylo then Snoke.

"That's not true, I can feel it, search your thoughts and you can see it too." He says in a calm voice.

"No, your trying to cloud my thoughts! Trick me!" I say screaming in a hoarse voice.

"Maybe this will change your mind."
He says picking up Luke's lightsaber.

I look at the lightsaber and then back up at him. An angry look on my face.
"You want it don't you." He says

I don't say anything, Kylo stands there like a puma ready to pounce.
"Take it, strike me down, I am unarmed." He says

Then there's a different voice in my head,
"Rey we found the ship and are loading up our supplies. I can feel your weakness, use the force as your strength and hold on we're coming." Then the voice leaves me, and I go out of my day dream.

I stand up walking over towards him.
"Good, good. Strike me down take your first steps into the dark, it is your destiny." He says.

I walk over and stop, not knowing what to do. If I kill him, then he's dead but then I have to deal with kylo. But if I don't he'll still be alive. If I do a surprise attack then, they won't notice and then I could run and escape into a ship. I decide to go with the last plan having the littlest of hope it will succeed.
I quickly force grab the lightsaber, Turing it on, and using all my force to kill Snoke. But Kylo is there and blocks me. Snoke laughs an evil laugh, as Kylo and I start our battle.
I Attack him but he blocks me easily, as if this were a game for him. I try harder and he finally starts attacking me, I can feel the hate radiate off of him. I use all my might, weak for the lack of food and water. We hold our position pushing lightsabers on each other, Kylo wins. As he pulls away he slices the side of my shoulder and I yelp and fall down on the ground. Luke's voice echoes in my head, Hold on we're coming. I don't get back up, Snoke uses the force to force me over to where I'm facing him. Kylo walks over back to his spot, and stands still.
"This is your last chance girl, turn to the dark side or face the consequences." He says angrily.

"I would rather face the consequences any day." I say weakly.

Then Snoke raises his hand, and my body hurts but this time it's my stomach, it gets really tight, and I get really bad cramps. Then I get a really bad pain in my back that goes all the way to my pelvis. That's when I knew something was wrong. I scream out in pain, it was worse then them searching my head soon Snoke stops, but the pain in my stomach doesn't stop.
"Kylo take our guest back to her room." Snoke says with an evil smirk on his face.

He picks me up and carries me back, I almost thank him. He sets me back in the restraints, and locks them before walking out of the room. Soon the room starts spinning, and I feel a liquid running down my legs. I look down and see blood. A lot of blood, that's when I realized something was wrong. I start panicking,
"Hold on baby, we're going to get out of here and have a good life, with your dad." I say almost out of breath.

My stomach starts swirling, and there's a ringing in my ears. I feel the darkness creeping up on me, screaming for me to give in and pass out. I ignore that voice, the little bit of hope left in my head saying, There coming just hold on! Luke, Leia, Poe. There all coming.
My legs go limp not being able to stand anymore blood still rushing down my legs. The door opens Shane, Luke, and Poe rush in. Poe looks at all the blood on me and then at my face. He says something but I can't understand him. I start coughing gasping for air.
"Hold on, Rey we're going to get you out of here." I see him mouth. Not accually hearing him say that.
Poe points to the machine and Shane runs over and unlatches the restraints. I fall into Poe's arms right before I pass out.