Chapter 4

Poe's POV:

I watch as Rey walks in a rush out the door. Before she leaves I say to her,
       "When your ready to talk about it I'll be here."
          She turns around trying to keep her tears back as best as she could she just nods and walks out. Before she turns back around I look into those beautiful brown eyes and see all the pain in them. All I want to do is hold her in my arms in this time of need. I realize what I'm thinking and I shake it off and say stop it!
        "Poe she probably doesn't even have feelings for you, and if she did you just blew it by walking in on her like that!"
         I finally realize why I'm here and check how Finns doing. He looks like he has gotten more color than the last time I saw him but still hooked up to many machines half I don't even know what they do. I say
"Get better Finn." I Pat his shoulder and walk out of the room.
Since I really don't have anything to do today I decide I go wash my x-wing, and then go from there. I make my way to the landing port where my baby is. She hasn't changed from last time but could use a good clean. I start at the front by the guns, making my way back to the engines and fixing things along the way. I got done around a hour and a half after I started, and my clothes were all soaked from the water that got on me while washing my x-wing. I decided to go back to my room and change.
I make my way back to my room and on the way I bump into a little droid, but not just any droid it's BB8! One of my best friends! I know it's pretty sad but it's true because nobody understands him but me so I can tell him anything, and nobody else would find out. I say
"Hey buddy how ya doin!" As I give him a friendly pat.
After that I headed back to my room and I guess BB8 follows me because as soon as I opened my door there goes a BB8 right into my room. I open up a bag of flaming hot crispy puffs! My favorite! I use sticks to pick them up though so the dust of the puffs don't get my hands all dirty. I sit down with my Crispy Puffs on my sofa and think about Rey and what happened today. After a few times of running through my head, BB8 starts beeping and nudging me and I finally snap back into reality.
BB8 has told me what she has done for him, she saved him from becoming sold for parts, she comforted her when he thought I was dead, and she protected him because she knew how important that map to Luke Skywalker. I told BB8 how I feel different when I'm around Rey and how I have feelings for her? I told him everything that happens today with her, but he just started beeping annoyedly.
     "Your no help" I say in a winy voice as I crunch up my bag of flaming hot crispy puffs.
       "I can't believe I ate a whole Star fleet bag of them! I say in a joking/astonished matter.
     My mind soon finds itself thinking about Rey again. I tell myself I need to stop that she's fine, but I can't help wonder if she actually is. I decide to try take a nap, I toss and turn on the couch trying to get comfortable and shut my mind off. Finally after about an hour of trying I can't. Then I remember a book my friend, Shane gave me on New Star Fleet  fighters of the century. Hopefully I can find out under all this mess. So while I look for the book I decide to clean up my room. I have no idea how it gets so messy all the time, because if all the missions I go on all the time I'm barely even here! I decide to clean it anyways. I pick up clothes and put them in the hamper and then put a few bags of flaming hot Crispy puffs into the garbage disposal. After about 20 minutes of cleaning I had the whole room cleaned up, but then I realized the book I wanted was on top of the TV entertainment center. I sit back down on the couch with the book in my hand.  It starts with how they made the first star ship, and where we are now. They are trying to make a new wing fighter called the Z wing? It was very interesting to read about. Then I hear my Mission Buzzer going off, (AKA my pain in the ass.) I see that General Organa has a new mission for me. I stop what I'm doing and walk out the door making my way towards strategy room 7. I sit down next to my friend Shane and tell him that I started reading his book and what it's about then, I look up and I see beautiful brown looking at me and then they look away. Then I realize that every person here was brought to be apart of this mission, and this will be a mission I will never forget.