Chapter 44

Rey's POV:

   I sit there for a moment, taking in what she said. Thinking back, could I be? Finally I say,
      "I donno maybe." Looking at her.

      "Okay, well we're gonna test you, if your okay with that, or do you wanna wait for Poe?" She asks.

      "Umm just do it now, it won't make any difference." I say

      "Okay well let's go to an exam room and get started." She says as I follow her out the door into another room.

      I sit down on the table as she gets out the supplies, and then sets them down next to me.

      "So this is what's going to happen, I'm going to prick you with this needle and take some blood, then send it in to get it tested and in a day or two well know for sure." She says as she takes a ball of Cotten and dips it in rubbing alcohol, then rubbing it on the middle part of my arm.

      She looks at me, and says
      "Are you ready?" She says

      "Yeah, go ahead." I say

      "Okay, your gonna feel a little pinching at the begging but that's about it. She says.

      She sticks the needle in my arm, and I jump. Soon, she pulls it out putting a bandage over where the needle was. The blood is in a container,
      "Well there it is, that's your blood." She says.

      I look at it, the skinny container, almost full of my blood.
      "So they really need that much?" I say looking at it.

       "That's the normal amount." She says putting it in a plastic bag, and sealing it.

       She starts to walk out the door, before Turing back around to me.
      "Your results should be back here in one to two days." She says, Turing to walk out.

      "Maggie, don't tell Poe, I want to tell him, but I want to make sure it's right." I say and she nods.

      "Also, I don't know when I have to go on that mission, but I could get called out anytime, so if I don't get the results back by the time I leave, don't tell him, unless something bad happens to me." I say

      "Okay, I won't, but keep in touch with me, and take care of yourself okay?" She says walking over to hug me

      "I will." Is the last thing I  say before walking out of that room.
Poe's POV:

      I walk out of practice, back to my room. Walking down the familiar hallway, I wonder were Rey is. As I walk into the room, Rey's sitting on the couch, she hears the door open and looks over.
      "Hello there." She says starting to smile.

      "Hey, sweetheart." I say, walking over and giving her a kiss on the cheek, and she returns it.

      "Have you gone to breakfast yet?" I ask.

      "No, I decided to wait for you today." She says smiling sweet fully.

      "What did you do the whole time I was gone?" I ask smiling back at her.

      "Oh just walking around." She says sitting up, and the smile coming off her face.

      "Are you sure?" I say tilting my head, I know when she's lying.

      "Fine, I fell asleep, while meditating, and instead of force connecting with Ren, I was connected with a Jedi master." She says

      "That's amazing Rey! Who was it? Luke?" I say walking back over by her.

      "I don't know he didn't say, but it's better than Ren and Snoke you know?" She says smiling.

      "Yeah, that is, I'm gonna take a shower quick, and then we can talk about this on the way down?" I ask

      "Yeah sure." She says as I head for the shower.

      I grab my clothes and walk into the bathroom closing the door. I take a quick shower, washing off then getting out. I put on my clothes and then walking out, to go to breakfast with Rey. I grab her hand as we walk down the hallway.
      "So, How is training those pilots going." She asks looking at me.

"Oh just fine, there getting pretty good." I say looking at her.

"None are as good as you though." She says.

"Nope, and how could they I'm the best in the galaxy." I proudly say, taking my mother's title.

We make our way down to the food court, finding Finn and Rose, we get our food quickly sit down next to them.
"Hey guys! Where've you been?" Rose sad as we sit down across from them.

"Oh has had training this morning." I say.

"And I decided to wait for him to get done." Rey says.

"Oh, cool." Rose says as we all start eating.

The smell of the food around me, overwhelms me. Poe has a burrito with some type of spicy sauce in it, Rose has Pancakes, whis hand Finn has a omelet with onions and peppers. I try and ignore the smell, not knowing why it's bothering me and nobody else. I eat my pancakes and decide to get some fruit. After eating it all, I dump my plate and sit back down, and after a while everyone's done too. We start walking out of the cafeteria and I hear a buzz and see Rey pick up he pager. She looks at it and she gets a deflated look on her face.
"It's from Leia, I have to take this." She says

"Okay, well if your going right now then good luck and love you, if not I'll see you later I guess." I say then giving her a kiss on the lips before she walks wistfully away.

"She'll be okay Poe." Finn says, putting his hand on my shoulders.

"I know, she will." I say smiling.

      "Then why do you look worried?" Rose asks.

      "I just feel like it's not going to be easy to convince a Jedi Master, to come back." I say

"She'll find a way she always does." Finn says as we start walking back.

I just hope he right and whatever she does to convince him, it doesn't take long .