Chapter 62

Rey's POV:
(The day of the wedding)

       I wake up not to Poe but to an excited Rose. I stayed with Rose and Finn stayed with Poe, I guess some thing that says the bride and groom can't see each other till the actual wedding. It'll bring bad luck or something.
      "Are you ready?" She says as I sit up and stretch.

      "First I have to have breakfast then we can start. Nothing comes before breakfast." I say

      "Maggie brought it for you." Rose says gesturing over where Maggie was sitting.

      "Okay, What did you bring me?" I say looking at Maggie.

      "I brought you some vegetables to brighten up your skin. And some pancakes. Chop chop we only have three hours to get us all ready. Leia will be here at eight to help with makeup and the dress." Maggie says as Rose helps me up.

      I eat the pancakes, and slowly pick at the vegetables but soon eat them all. Then they let me shower, I take my time not wanting to put on a lot of makeup. I get out and I put on underwear and a robe over it. They sit me down in a chair and start arguing over my hair.
"No I think we should do this with it." Rose says pulling parts of my hair into the right shape.

"That's too original, you have o have something that will match her dress like this." Maggie says shaping my hair a different way.

"Why don't you just come up with a compromise that has both of your ideas." I say hoping they wouldn't pull my hair too hard.

"Okay what if we did your shape but then, beaded it right here like I want." Maggie says.

"Oh, I like that. I'll go with that." Rose says starting on the top part of my head.

They work on my hair for about a half an hour and then Leia arrives.
"How are we doing guys?" She says walking over towards me.

"Oh just fine I think. We just got done with her hair." Rose says as Leia comes over and looks at it.

"Oh, that's darling you guys did a marvelous job." She says

"Okay time for makeup." She says opening a box full of different things.

Leia takes her time making sure she gets every inch of my face that needs makeup. That takes about and hour I sit there impatiently, as they make sure everything's perfect. When I'm done they put on their makeup and help each other do their hair. After Maggie and Rose put on their dresses, and then comes the big moment. I get to put on my dress, Maggie takes it out of the bag and I get that same feeling I did when I saw it the first time.
"Okay you ready to put this bad boy on?!" Rose says excitedly.

"I'll always be ready." I say smiling.

Leia takes the dress off the hanger and I slip into it. They lace me up in the back as I stand there and look at myself. (Dress down below)

    (Dress down below)