Chapter 31

Rey's POV:

I break eye contact with Poe looking around at his room.
"You have a queen size bed! I only have a twin!" I say outraged.

I let go of Poe and start walking around looking at his room.
"And look at this they gave you a bathtub and a shower, I only got a shower." I say crossing my arms.

"Looks like somebody's jealous." Poe says behind me putting his chin on my shoulder.

"No, I'm not jealous, I'm just saying." I say crossing my arms and looking at him.

      "Let's go see then if it's so bad." Poe says grabbing my hand a pulling me over to my room.

We walk over there and there's a color change from a white to a pink. In front you can see my twin size bed with a dresser next to it. You walk to the side and there's the living room area where there's a couch on one side and two chairs on the other. After you walk to the bathroom, with no bathtub.
"I don't think it's that bad." Poe says Turing back to me.

"I didn't say it was bad." I say looking at him.

"Well you were sure complaining about it." He says

I look into his eyes and he looks back, it soon turns into a staring contest. My eyes soon start to dry, until I can't stand it anymore and blink. I open my eyes to Poe grinning, I hit him playfully on the arm.
"You only won because you blinked right before we started." I say crossing my arms

"Is that so?" He says copying me

"Yes that's what I think." I say putting my hands on my hips.

"Well I can never tell what your thinking." He says a mischievous smile on his face.

"Well do you want to know what I'm thinking right now." I say

"Yes, what are you thinking right now." Poe says stepping closer to me.

"I'm hungry." I say pouting, our faces inches apart.

"But that can wait." I say as in a soft almost mumbling tone.

Our lips touch and I kiss him and he kisses back, my hands slide through his hair, his in my hair, then they wrap around my waist pulling me in closer, soon the kiss softens and he pulls away. We rest on each other's foreheads listening to each other breath in and out, soon my stomach rumbles, Poe laughs softly.
      "You ready to go get food." He says in a soft tone, tucking a price of hair behind my ear.

"Okay." I say matching his tone.

We stand up, our foreheads break apart. I look in the mirror, my hair a mess. I quickly fix it before walking out the door with Poe behind me, and follows me out the door.
      "So do you have any idea where we're going." I say looking back at Poe.

"Not really no, I haven't been here in a long time." He says as we walk side by side.

"Well then I guess we'll have to go on an adventure." I say smiling at him.

      "I hope it doesn't take too long, I'm starving." I say holding my stomach as it growls again.

      "Yeah same." Poe says as we make our way to the lobby and out the door.

There was a path with bushes on each side, easy to follow. In the middle there was a big fountain, with two paths to follow.
"Hmm, which one do you suppose it is?" I say putting my hand on my chin.

"Well that one leads to a building and that one looks like it goes farther into the bushes." Poe says pointing at the two paths.

"Let's try the one with the building." I say walking over towards it, Poe follows me.

We walk for another few minutes, till we reach the buildings, there are two doors done says public and the other one says private. We walk into the one that says public, and noise fills the room. There are many food courts for different types of food. I walk over to the sandwich court and pick up one, with some fruit that I'm not familiar with and a brownie, and sit down at a table. Soon after Poe sets his plate across from me and sits down. We both eat in silence, starving from the trip here.
"So about tomorrow." Poe says looking at me.

"What about it?" I say my mouth full of food.

      "So make sure your all ready, and are on time, we want to make a good impression on the governor." Poe says

      "I already know all of this you told me on the ship." I say as I reach down for my brownie.

I look down to see that it's gone, I look back up in confusion. Poe takes a bite out of my brownie.
"Thanks for the brownie by the way." Poe says grinning at me.

"Hey!" I say pouting looking at my brownie.

      He takes a big bite out of it and then gives it back to me. I give Poe the death stare but then eat the rest of my brownie in three big bites. After we dump our plates and walk back out the door.
      "You wanna go walk through the other path?" I ask grabbing his hand.

      "Sure." Poe says smiling.

      We walk down the path, the sun staring to set. We come to a large open area, with a bench in the middle. We decide to sit down on it, watching the sunset. Resting on each other, the sunset goes down and we get up and start to walk back. Take a few minutes for us to find our way back to our room but we finally make it back.  Walking in the door I yawn.
      "I think I'm just going to get ready for bed." I say

      I walk over to my bag and take out my pajamas, then grab a towel and head for the shower. I turn on the water and get in, but quickly getting out again because it's boiling hot. Turning it down I get back in, I wash up my hair, and my body and then get out. Putting on my pajamas, and then brushing my teeth and my hair. After I put my clothes out for tomorrow,  looks like something Leia would wear I think to myself. Before walking over to Poe's room and getting under the covers. After a while, Poe lays down next to me, and kisses me on the forward.
      "Night Rey, love you." He says

      "I know." I say opening my eyes with a sleepy smile on my face.

      He turns the lights and he goes to sleep, but I have a feeling a my gut, a bad feeling. Maybe I forgot something I say thinking to myself, I get up and go look cracking through my bag, having my clothes, my toiletries, hair bands, a towel, my book ,and my blaster. Not finding anything, I lay back down but the feelings still there, but I finally fall asleep, but when I fall asleep a very familiar voice calls me,
      "Hello Rey."

      A/N
      Hey guys hope your liking the book! Should I start posting  on Wednesdays? Yes or no? Comment your answer