Chapter 45

Rey's POV:

I meet Leia half way to her office.
"Oh,There you are Rey!" Leia says outing both of her hands on both of my shoulders to stop me.

"General, you paged." I say facing her.

"Yes, the time has come for you to go to Luke, you will leave at 3:21 in the morning, and travel to Ahch-To." She says.

"Yes General, But why such a random time?" I ask

"So nobody will be expecting it." She says starting to smile.

"Oh that makes sense, how many days should I pack for?" I ask

"I would say about a month, and make sure to bring the lightsaber." She says.

"Okay thank you, Leia, I mean General." I say

"You can call me Leia, dear. After all the Resistance is like your family." She says smiling.

"I've always thought of you like the mother I've never had." I say smiling back.

"I've always thought of you like a daughter dear, but let's not get too emotional, after all your just bringing my brother back home." She says as I smile again.

"Well you should start getting ready, you only have about four hours to pack." She says as I nod and then walk off.

Walking back to the room, I feel dizzy and lean over to the wall for support. Soon the surroundings around me, disappear and I stand in a room with Kylo.
"I'd rather not do this now." I say

"Yeah me too." I say looking at him, he's wearing pants but no shirt.

"Don't you have a towel or something?" I say looking away.

"No I don't." He says in a plain voice.

"There's something different, you just found something out? Or something big is about to happen." He says looking at me.

"No there's not." I say shooting back at him.

"Don't deny it, I can feel the conflict, confusion, and excitement in you." He says

"Or is it both?" He says walking closer to me.

"It's none!" I say avoiding eye contact with him.

Soon he's about to say something back when the force detaches us and I'm left in the hallway, leaning on the wall. Soon I make it back to the Room, where Poe, Finn, and Rose are they look up when the door opens to see me. Poe's face lights up,
"So what did Leia say?" He asks

"I'm leaving today, well at 3:21 in the morning." I say sitting down next to Poe.

      "Oh, okay it'll be nice to hang out worth you before you go." Rose says smiling.

      "Yeah, but I'll have to pack and get cleaned up before I go." I say

      "Well then I would do that right away so then your not hurrying around at the last minute packing things." She says.

      "That makes sense." I say, Rose is always so organized.

      I start packing, getting brought into reality. I'm actually going to Luke Skywalker, and I might be Pregnant?!" Thoughts overwhelm me, so I stop packing and decide to take a shower to calm down. I take clothes and go into the bathroom, turning on the shower. I get in, and take my time not knowing when my next shower will be. Finally I get out and dry off, putting on the clothes that I'm going to wear on the mission. It looks like the outfit I wore on Jakku, but more clean, and warmer. I put it on and start to brush out my hair, waking out of the bathroom and resuming packing. Then finally clipping the lightsaber to my belt and putting my staff and my bag by the door. I walk over and sit by Poe again. I look at the clock it says 1:43.
"It really took me an hour and a half to get ready?" I say looking at the clock confused.

"That means we only have an hour with you till you go." Finn says

"Aww, well since you'll be gone, fill us in on the deep stuff." Rose says leaning her head in close to me.

I get nervous thinking that they figured out that I might be pregnant.
"Umm what do you mean, the deep stuff?" I ask

"I don't know just joking with ya." Rose says starting to laugh.

"Oh, you got me nervous there for a second." I say forcing myself to laugh too.

Soon we get into a conversation about the first order, and that takes up most of our time.
"Well it's 3:10, do you want to start heading down?" Poe says looking at his watch.

"I guess so, I'm gonna miss this but I'll see you all when I get back." I say smiling.

I grab my bag and staff and the four of us head down to the hangar bay. We see Leia standing there Chewbacca there too. I look at the ship, it's the millennium falcon! We walk up to them , and Leia says.
"Well you ready?" Leia says.

I nod, as she embraces me in a hug.
"Stay safe, and bring my brother home. May the force be with you." She says.

I say my goodbyes to Rose, Finn, and finally Poe kissing him and finally letting go.
"I'll see you when you get back okay?" He says

"Okay, I love you." I say.

"I know," Poe says back and Leia smiles. Then I board the ship and the door closes behind me.

I go sit in the pilot chair, and chewy soon follows me sitting in the co pilot chair. I wave one last time to Poe, Rose, and Finn before lifting off and staring our journey to Ahch-To, to bring back to Luke Skywalker. To help the Resistance, and help me. I turn and look at Chewy.
"You ready Chewy?" I say

He Rawrs in acknowledgement, nodding his head. I sigh looking at the stars and preparing myself to talk to Luke Skywalker and what I can say to convince him not just to make him come back to the base but to help me with my force connections.