Chapter 36

Rey's POV:

    We make it back to the room, and I go start string ready right away.  I pick out the dress I brought, and put it on the Hanger, along with my shoes. (Dress down below)

And I take a shower just washing off, and shaving my legs

And I take a shower just washing off, and shaving my legs. After I put my makeup on starting with concealer with some Highlighter, blush,a little bit of eye liner, and some mascara. Wanting to be traditional, I put my hair in three buns, but leave two long pieces of hair out on each side of my head. I take one last glance in the mirror before walking out, Poe is leaning on the doorframe waiting for me. When he sees his eyes me looking up and down, he gets a grin on his face.
"You look beautiful." He says in a mesmerized tone.

I look at him, he's wearing formal pants, with a light blue long sleeve button shirt, and he shaved.
"You look pretty good yourself." I say walking over to take his hand.

      "We better start walking over, we only have about 25 minuets to get there." He says as we walk out the door.

      Getting to the restaurant took a while, having to go a different way than normal. I'm so glad Poe knows where we're going, because I would get lost if I was trying to get is there.
      We walk up to a fancy building and walk in, there's a chandelier, and everything really fancy. We walk up to a man at a counter.
"I have reservations under Poe Dameron for two." He says and the man looks up.

"Ah yes, right this way." He says grabbing two menus and walking off, we follow him, and he seats us at a small table with a black tablecloth and a candle in the middle.

He sets down the menus, and says
"Your waiter will be with you shortly." And walks off.

Poe walks over to my chair and pulls it out for me to sit down in, then pushes me in before going and sitting down. Soon a robot comes by, with two tall and skinny glasses and a a bottle with red liquid in it. She sets the glasses down and pours us both some of drink into both of our glasses. Then sets the bottle down and walks off, to help another table. Poe takes a drink of  his drink, so I decide to do the same, there's a bitter taste, but it soon turns into sweetness, but over all I can taste the alcohol, I like the taste but can only drink a little bit at a time.
"What are you going to get?" Poe asks looking at his menu.

"Oh, I haven't looked yet." I say opening the paper.

There were sandwiches, salads, fish, I never had as many choices before. I decide to get a Xizor salad. The waiter comes back,
      "Are you guys ready? Can I take your order." The robot says

      "Umm yeah, I think we are," Poe says looking at me I nod to confirm.

      "Ok , what can I get for you?" She says turning to Poe.

      "Can I get the taun taun steak?" Poe says, and then the robot looks at me.

      ¨Can I have the Xizor salad?¨ I say as the Robot says,

      ¨Ok your food will be out shortly.¨ and leaves.

      There's a silence between us, for a while, we just sit there smiling into each others eyes, I drink more of my drink which I find out is wine, then I think of a topic to bring up.                                       ¨Did that man in the back seem different to you? The one in the senate?" I ask

       ¨No not really, why do you say that?¨ Poe asks with rasing an eyebrow.

       ¨I could, feel something different about him, a dark past, and he seemed really interested in the plans and that I'm a fugitive for the first order.¨ I say

       ¨Hmm, well probably everyone in the Resistance is a fugitive, but your just one of the more famous one .¨ Poe says

        ¨I guess.¨ I say hoping hes just a senate member

        Soon our food comes and we start, eating both starving from not eating lunch or supper. Our glasses soon empty and Poe fills them back up. At the end of the meal both of our plates are empty and the wine is all gone. My head fuzzy from all the wine we make our way back to the rooms. Holding hands, and walking slowly. We make it back and walk in. We walk in, still holding hands, we stop looking at each other, eyes. Our faces become closer, I examine his features, over and over in my head. His dark hair, with those eyes that could put a spell on you. Soon our lips touch, I kiss him and he kisses back, and soon the kiss deepens, Poe pulls me in close, as his hands go from my hair down to my dress, as he slowly starts to unzip it. We break apart, as he takes off his shirt as my dress starts to slip off me. We throw our clothes to the side, we're both exposed no going back now.
~Yeah that's all I'm writing of that, I don't want to get too smutty, y'all know what's happening.(hopefully)~

A/N
Hope you like the book so far and maybe the chapter. Keep reading it gets better soon. Sorry for the fairly short chapter.