Chapter 50

Luke's POV:

       I jolt awake, hearing the sound of a cruiser taking off. I look at my arm, and then to my hand which is no longer there. Well so much for my mechanical hand. I think I'm my head sighing, I hear Chewy rawr and his large footsteps run over to me.
      "Are you okay?" He says in Wookie.

      "I'm fine Chewy." I say starting to get up, Chewy helps me.

      "What are we going to do now?" Chewy says in sad rawrs.

      "Is there any way you can get enough fuel to get back to the Resistance?" I say as we walk back to the ship.

      "I found some fuel tanks under neath that might just be enough." He says rawring loudly.

      We walk back to the ship, and Chewy opens the underground cabinets , and there it was six gallons of fuel.
      "That should get the ship there, what system are they in?" I ask.

      "They sent out a destress code, that said they were evacuating to Yavin Four." Chewy says

      I sigh,
      "I'm doing the one thing I never wanted to do, I'm going back with you to the Resistance base, because it's the only way to save Rey." I say

Chewy rawrs as we load up out things, I grab my lightsaber and sit in the pilot seat.
"You ready Chewy?" I say

He rawrs in agreement. As I turn on the engine the memories come back to me. The time we got sucked in by the Death Star and saved Leia, to when we blew up the Death Star.
"Set the coordinates to Yavin Four and tell me when your going to make the jump to lightspeed." I say standing up.

I walk back to the main area and put my lightsaber down. Sighing I sit on one of the chairs, I wanted to die on that island, but Rey has to come along and ruin that plan. Then I hear Chewy rawr and I walk back to the cock pit and strap myself in. Chewy puts us into light speed. I feel the familiar impact of the change of intensity as we get faster and faster making our way to Yavin Four.
      "We should be there in about an hour." I say standing up.

      That hour went by fast and the memories of this base floods back to me. Me, Han, and Leia, planning our attack on the Empires base on Endor. A voice comes on the intercom,
      "Request for landing." He says.

      Chewy rawrs back at him and the man replies,
      "I'm sorry I don't speak wookie, is there someone else on board?" He says

      "Yes, I am requesting for landing in a private spot, and notify Leia we're here." I say

      "Affirmative, you are to land in four twenty five, in the fifth spot." He says

      "Okay, thank you." I say as we fly over to that spot.

      "You wanna land it Chewy?" I ask looking over at him.

      He rawrs and starts the landing process, I sit back hoping Leia is there when we land. I feel the compact of the ground and we get up as the door opens. Leia is there to greet us,
      "Luke." She says walking over to me.

      "Leia." I say giving her a kiss on the forehead.

      "Where's Rey?" She asks with a worried look in her eyes.

      "That's why I came back, Kylo he found out where she was and she came and took her." I say

      "No, this isn't good, Poe's going to freak out again." She says

      "Poe? Who's Poe?" I ask as a man around twenty five to runs in the door.

      "Hey, you're back!" He says looking around.
      "Where's Rey?" He says getting a worried expression on his face.

       "That's Poe." Leia says as he walks over to us.

       "Poe we have to tell you some difficult news, she was captured by the first order." Leia starts to say.

      Poe's POV:

      "No! I thought she was okay?! You said she would be okay." I say grabbing my hands grabbing my hair.

      "Some things we don't plan just happen, Poe." Leia says.

       "Well we got to get we back! What's the plan?" I say in a desperate voice.

       Leia sighs and shuts her eyes,
      "We don't have a plan right now, we don't know where she is." She says in a sad voice.

      "Well tell me when you get one, or page me right away. I'm gonna go, I have stuff to do." I say walking back, wanting to find Finn and Rose.

      I bump into them in the hallways, Finn grabs my shoulders when he sees me.
      "Are you okay Poe, what happened?" He says a worried expression on his face.

      "Your gonna wanna sit down." I mumble and we sit down in commons.

      "So what is it?" Rose says as Finn and Rose grab my hands.

      "It's, Rey." I say

       "What happened? What's wrong is she hurt? Where is she?" Rose says

      "Umm she, she." I start to say

      "Take all the time you need Poe, we're here. It's okay you can tell us.

      "Umm the First Order found her and Luke on Ahch-To. And, umm they took her." I say

      Finn gets a sad look on his face and Rose gets tears in her eyes.
      "Do they know where she is? Is there a plan?" Finn asks.

       All I can do is shake my head no. Rose starts crying and Finn bury his face in his hands. I sit there almost breathless. All I can think of is Rey, we got her back last time, and she was really bad then, I can't imagine how this time will be. I wish she could just be in my arms again, safe in the base with me. Hold on Rey, just hold on help is coming, I promise. I wish I could just say that to her someway. That's all I can think of as we sit there, taking in what we just heard.