Chapter 42

Poe's POV:

      I wake up, the bed empty again. Rey is sitting by the window meditating again. I look at the clock it reads 4:00. I sigh and get ready to go putting on my athletic clothes and give Rey a kiss on the cheek and start walking to the gym. I really hope Luke Skywalker can help her, with these dreams? Visions? Or Whatever they are, I hope she can learn to overcome this, I worry about her the lack of sleep is really effecting her. I soon find myself the first one in the gym. I start on the treadmill, starting on 9 and working my way up to 11. Then my team walks in and I start them on drills.
"I want 250 push-ups, and a 10 minute run!" I say as they get down.

After everyone is done warming up, we make our way over to the flight simulator. I go first walking in and sitting down. The rush of Adrenaline rushes through me, I smile turning it on and putting it to the highest difficulty. Still it's not hard for me, shooting down all the ships right away and stepping out.
      "Okay, who's next." I say grinning.

       One man walks up confident, and then they all file in a line behind him. They all don't do too bad, for their second day of training. Still not up to we're there supposed to be, and once they get out there it's a whole other game out there. I know that and the returning pilots do too. Finally everyone's done, and I look at the scores.
      Pilot 1  100/100 Highest difficultly
      Pilot 2  87/100 medium difficultly
      Pilot 3  79/100 medium difficultly
      Pilot 4  78/100 medium difficultly
      Pilot 5  97/100 medium difficultly
      Pilot 6  77/100 medium difficultly
      Pilot 7  66/100 medium difficultly
      Pilot 8  89/100 medium difficultly
      Pilot 9  56/100 medium difficultly
      Pilot 10 60/100 medium difficultly
      Pilot 11  80/100. medium difficultly
      Pilot 12 90/100 medium difficultly
      Pilot 13  78/100 medium difficultly
      Pilot 14  70/100 medium difficultly
      Pilot 15  69/100 medium difficultly
Pilot 16 81/100 medium difficultly
Pilot 17 67/100 medium difficultly
Pilot 18 84/100 medium difficultly
Pilot 19 78/100 medium difficultly

We have a lot of work to do I think to myself Turing back to my team.

"Okay we are done today, but I want to see your scores up, so practice as much as you can. Because when you get out there it's a whole different game." I say as we break up.

walking out I wonder where Rey is. I decide to go take a shower and put on regular clothes first so I make my way back, bumping into Finn.
"Hey man! Do you know where Rey is?" I ask as we stop in the middle of the hallway.

"Yeah, she just went to breakfast, she looks like she's almost dead for sleep." He says

I sigh wish I would do something to help her get a good sleep.
"Yeah, I know, I don't know what to do she won't go to sleep because of Snoke and Kylo Ren." I say scratching the back of my head.

We stand there in silence and soon I say,
"Well I better go find Rey. See you later." I say

"Yep, see you later buddy." He says patting me on the back before walking off.

I get back to the room, and take a shower, letting the water take off all the sweat. Then I finally get out and dry off putting fresh clothes on, and pulling on my new leather jacket. I walk out opening the door to go meet Rey, but we run right into each other.
"Oh hey." I say grabbing her shoulders, so she didn't all over.

"There you are." She says smiling under all the exhaustion.

"Yeah, here I am." I say as she walks in sitting down on the couch.

I sit down next to her, facing her.
"Do you feel okay today Rey?" I ask as she faces me.

"Yeah, I'm just pretty tired, and I've been sick a lot lately." She says.

"We should go see Maggie." I suggest to her.

"No I'm fine I probably just have a bug it'll, go away in a couple days." She says waving off my suggestion.

"Are you sure Rey?" I say

"Yeah, I've had things like this before, nothing I can't handle." She says, with a small confident smile on her face.

"Okay, but if it gets worse you go to the infirmary, got it?" I says not satisfied with her opinion.

"Okay." She says smiling.

"I just don't want to be sick when you go on your mission to Luke, it must be soon because it's already the fourteenth." I say, she looks at me confused, tilting her head.

"No it's only the eighth, that calendars wrong." She says walking over to look at it more closely.

"No it's the fourteenth because I started pilot training on the tenth." I say walking over to it also.

"Are you sure that's right?" She says, a worried expression coming across her face.

"I'm pretty positive." I say shrugging.

"I'm going to ask someone." She says walking out the door.

What's so bad about it being the fourteenth? It's just a day of the month. I think to myself as she comes back in the worried expression across her face is move visible now.

"What is it?" I ask but she shakes her head.

"Nothing, just, nothing." She says but I put one eyebrow up and ask again.

"What is it Rey, I won't get mad, you can tell me." I say hoping I will convince her.

"It's just, it's a girl problem, I don't think you would understand." She says

A/N
Hey guys, sorry if this was a bad chapter._. I rushed a little. Exciting things are coming up I promise!! Keep reading!! Have a happy Easter