Chapter 11

Poe's POV:

      The plan is ready, we leave at 5:00 and get a  cargo ship big enough to fit all the medical supplies we could think of, because we don't know what Kylo has done to her. We all pack our bags including things we need for the mission, and what we need in general. Most of us usually have blasters on us but the ones who don't, go to the infirmary to get one. By 3:40 we all are ready to go. We go over the plan one more time making sure everyone understands what it is there doing. We all walk out of the room by 5:45 and meet up in the docking bay at 5:00. We pack everything that we need, double checking everything that is on board. Right when we are about to take off, there is a voice on the intercom.
"Who is this? I don't see any Cargo ships supposed to be leaving on the schedule." The voice says in a angry tone.

"Umm, just got on the schedule a couple of minutes ago. Transporting medical supplies to Umm Coruscant. I say making things up as I go.

"What is your shipping name?" He asks knowing I don't have one.

There is a moment of silence before Shane mouths to me say something! Then I remember the people who called themselves Rouge one, who risked their lives to get the Death Star plans. Then the voice says before I say anything.
"Pilot! I asked you what your shipping name was!" He said getting annoyed.

I quickly shoot back
"Rouge, Rouge two." I say nodding Shane staring the engine, and driving out to the platform. Before the voice could say anything else we take off into the atmosphere. Racing to get there because we'll meet the prisoner transport ship in about 2 hours. I think what we're doing and I smile and mumble.
"We're coming Rey just like I promised were coming."

Rey's POV:

I wake up to find myself to be getting strapped out of the torturous chair by two stormtroopers. The first thing I think of is being rescued, but soon realize I was wrong. When they all the restraints are off I fall to the ground like a rag doll, the storntroopers picking me up. I try to walk but I can barely use my right leg at all, I can't put any weight on it do I just let them drag me. We make our way to a different ship, and at that moment I lost all hope. There never going to find me now as I think to myself. A tear runs down my cheek and I don't stop it. I get dragged down a long hallway until we stop at a room. Looks the same except now there was a place to rest my head. I let them lock me into place and watch them leave. I can barely stay awake anymore I don't have any strength it's been a week? A month? I feel like just giving up holding on to that shred of hope that Poe promised me. He said he would save me. I feel the ship take off and the feeling of flying through the air, and the hope Poe has given me drifts me off to sleep.

Poe's POV:

We are almost there, and right on time.
"Starting to jump out of hyperspace." I hear Shane say.

"Ready when you are Shane" I say as I make the calculations.

"Ok, 3...2...1... go!" He says
We both start pulling back in the controls, slowing the ship down hoping the calculations are correct. We are finally out but the ships not there.
"Where's the ship?" I say in a worried tone.

"Relax Poe, were a couple minutes early it'll be here shortly." Shane sad trying to calm me down.

I turn to nod at Shane and we bring the ship to a stop waiting for the familiar ship to appear. We sit there in total silence waiting, Shane breaks the silence by saying,
" I know you didn't just make up this mission to save a solider, she's not just a solider to you is she? Shane says with a grin on his face.

Just as he says that he ship appears right on time.
"Alright time to put this misson into play." I say giving Shane a 'she's important to me' grin.

Shane goes and gets the team prepped while I jam their controls and secretly dock onto a station. As soon as I know the landing is complete I go back with the rest of the team.
"Remember, we don't have a lot of time to do this, in and out got it?" I say
Everybody nods and we open the doors and sneak into the station. We split up into our stations and I find a Stormtrooper stationed alone, my lucky day. I think in my head as I get his attention then quickly run into a closet where the bucket head follows me and I knock it out cold. I quickly put the suit on and casually make my way out of the room. I look at the guides and finally find my way to the prisoner quarters. I get to the command room where there are two people stationed at the information table.
"Can I help you?" A man says in a casual voice.

"Yes I am supposed to transport a prisoner." I say

"What is the code name for the prisoner?" He says rasing an eyebrow.

"Well so much for that." I say as I take out my blaster.
I had shot them both before they could even respond to me. I quickly then shoot out the cameras as well making my way to the desk. I had no idea what I was doing, I just looked up Rey, and it popped up. I sighed in relief as I read the number 7014 and ran into the hallway filled with cells. In what seemed like forever I got o 7012,7013...7014. I found it. I blast the lock to the door open. When I get inside I see her, her face is swollen and burn marks on her neck and arms. I just need to get her back to the base I say in my head. She'll be alright.