16. Píssed

Being back in America is horrible. The last place I want to be is here and it reminds me of why I wanted to stay in Thailand. I glance at Arthur, seeing him walking on as he rushes to the suitcase revolver.

My parents go to get the car, him and I are in charge of getting our suitcases. Looking around people still stare at us and he doesn't even pay mind.

"Arthur there's mine." I say, and he goes ahead as he grabs it. His happening to be near as well. Now we stood here looking for my parents, and it was awkward considering I woke up in the same position from yesterday. Sitting on his lap and dry tears on my face.

"I miss Thailand." He says, and I nod.

"I miss our challenges."

"They not have to end. It your choice." He says, immediately putting pressure on me.

"Yeah. But remember, in five hours we have to go to school-."

"It Saturday!" He whines, making some people giggle.

"I know, but it's for a football game. Recruiters will be there for different colleges that are good and I need to show my best to impress them. To get into the best college and team." I explain, and he frowns.

"But I not care for that." He says, making me sneer.

"Yeah but you need to do your best! This is for me mainly and I need to look my best in front of those recruiters." I snap, and he sighs as he grabs my dad's suitcase, now moms.

"Which one you want most?" He asks, and I smirk.

"Yale or Harvard." I say, making his eyes get into saucers.

"Are not best colleges?"

"Yep they are. I have to have them because if I don't...what'll I do than?"

"Be you." He says, some women suddenly awing at his cute words. Making me blush as I grab mom's suitcase.

Now that we have everyone's we roll them outside, standing outside as we wait for the Maybach or G-Wagon. I'm not sure which but either one is great. Knowing him and I are going to be in a car together, alone, this will let me evaluate my supposed feelings.

Soon we'll have to leave and go home. Barely get any sleep, than there'll be football...

I wonder what Dylan's face will be when he sees Arthur and I together. Probably nothing major, but still!

I have no idea why I'm so excited to see his reaction, probably because he's the only one that knows? Arthur has no idea that anyone else knows besides us two...

Wonder what tomorrow will bring...

****

I yawned, looking at the football field as Arthur and I headed towards it. Him holding both of our gym bags as we walk towards the huddled team. Dylan clearly the first one to see us as he rushes towards us.

"My favorite two people that are secretly a couple!" He whisper yelled, and Arthur frowned in confusion. I sneer at Dylan, shaking his head.

"Too many prying ears. And we aren't a couple. Never will be, I'm not gay." I say harshly, and I see from the side of my eye Arthur looking off. Dylan glared at me, making me roll my eyes.

Here I am getting back into my mean groove. I can't help it!

"Well than, to end that awkwardness... Coach wants to see you," I smirk as I was about to walk forward," Arthur."

Arthur frowns, and I narrow my eyes.

"Why? Wouldn't Coach want to see the Captain of the team-?"