21. Oui.

"William! How could you?!" I roll my eyes, my mom losing her mind as she found out we went to Las Vegas. Talking to her over the phone and hearing her in distraught.

"It's fine. I'm going to graduate in the end with no problem and they automatically give me A's. I'm going places; I'm not worried so chill."

"No! No I won't chill! You are in a different state doing God knows what! Then I can't find Arthur he just disappeared off the face of the Earth!"

I chuckle, looking over my shoulder as Arthur sits on top of me. His fingers rubbing into my back as he gave me a massage, a smirk on his lips. His thumbs pressing into a sensitive spot and I moan, making my mom gasp.

"Are you...are you having fucking sex right now?!"

"No! I'm getting a massage and it feels fucking good." I groan, and she snorts.

"If only I could believe that innocent imagery. But since you're my son...I'll try to see it. Do you know where Arthur is? Nathan has no clue and Dylan is no help."

I nod, feeling Arthur's lips graze my spine and sending chills down my spin.

"He's...he's closer than you think."

"Compared to you or me?" She asked, and I smile.

"Me."

I hang up, throwing my phone on the carpeted floor as I groan as I want to. Letting Arthur massage me as he chuckles lightly at my reactions.

"You have quite the thumbs." I say, making him laugh.

"So I been told." He says, digging deeper into a tense spot; making me gasp at how good it felt.

"You should've told me earlier that you could do this. If I knew we would've been the best of brothers."

"Yeah. So I can massage back all time when you tired."

"Yep."

He scoffs, and I close my eyes again as he gets to the low of my back. Popping my spine, I sigh a breath I didn't know I had.

"You give lot away when you feel good." Arthur whispers near my ear, and I snicker.

"How so?"

"Noises you make. It orgasmic to me. I not know what to do if you do it again."

I look over my shoulder again, seeing a full-on erection resting between my ass. I don't know how I didn't feel it or my body didn't care... Or I let it be there... Either way, I find myself squirming my ass and he immediately presses his thumb hard into my back.

Making me gasp as he suddenly was jumping off of me and running to the bathroom. Making me confused, I go to the door and try to open it; only finding it locked.

"Arthur?" I knock, and the door flies open as I'm yanked inside. Seeing him close the door as I'm pulled on top of the bathroom counter and he's looking at me straight in the eye. His dick in his hand as he was jerking on himself.

I'm already hard so I have no problem getting my dick out my pants and jerking in front of him. His hand swatting mine away as he grabbed mine along with his. Jerking us both off and letting me feel the friction our dicks were creating.

His eyes staying on mine and finding myself falling back, his arm catching me as it wrapped around my waist. Pulling me back up as he held me to him while jerking us off. My hands gripping the edge of the counter, making my chest poke out as my back arched.

Feeling his tongue skimming my skin as he sucked my nipple suddenly. Making me groan as my dick was close to coming. His hand jerking with so much force and I feel myself come.