10. F#ck

***William***

"You and I don't do anything alone anymore..." Arthur states, and I glance at him mischievously as we happen to be at work. We only go two times a week considering our positions and status. Mainly to check up on things and go to meetings as well as him being the ambassador.

"I mean, we are busy people. Not to mention your dad is here." I state, seeing him chuckle as his eyes diverted in a different direction.

"Yes...thank you for finding him by the way. I'm very thankful." He insisted, smiling as he glanced off." I kinda feel bad for Dylan for just sending him there like some kind of package. I feel bad for my father as well."

"You shouldn't. The way he treated me was unfathomable. He got what he deserved."

Seeing him shake his head, we head to the stairs to avoid the rest of the people following us around. Half of them are lazy so I doubt they'll come on the stairs.

Entering, we begin to go up as he loosened his tie.

"I know what he said to you was wrong, but I should've listened. What was his reasoning behind it? I was disrespectful and I know he hasn't been there...ever, but I still have to respect him."

I sigh, knowing he was right but it was irritating that he was. Disgustingly right.

"The fact that you can respect such a man boggles me."

"It's the right thing to do mon amour." He breathed, chewing his lip in irritation as we saw people at the door we were entering.

"Sometimes the right thing sucks. In my opinion, I think we should all do what we want. Not have to do what people tell us! It's bull to me!" I scream, people staring as they let us through and him and I were now outside.

Considering we had a meeting soon, we were to be at a building that's being built next to ours. It's supposed to be a dome-like enclosure where we'll do presentations and such.

Considering the popularity it has right now, I'm excited to get to get a glimpse of it. But Arthur in particular has been adamant.

"Sometimes you must be the mature one. You need me so that I can keep you out of trouble."

"I also need you because I love you. Duh." I add, and he smiles.

"That too... You know what, I think we should all go out of the country. Somewhere fun."

"We can't exactly do that. Raphael is using his stupid visa here."

Arthur frowns, sighing as he went into a deep thought. Watching the way his face contorted in concentration and his jawline tensed. Almost making me excited at the expression he held.

Clearly he could tell because his eyes diverted to me slowly. Eyebrows raised in curiosity.

"Yes?"

"Je veux que tu me baises." ( I want you to fuck me. ) I breath lustfully, his skin darkening as he gave me the craziest look. Eyeing me since I did say that out of nowhere.

"What-?"

"You heard me." I interrupt, making him smirk. Looking away as he chuckled, licking his lips.

"Don't tempt me mon amour."

***Arthur***

William stands in front of me, almost making me feel like something was wrong with me. I felt like I was crazy for thinking these dirty thoughts. I can't look at him without wanting to attack him.