32. Set Back

"We must be subtle about this. They haven't seen me in a few months ever since I skipped the country to see you. They'll probably expect to see you here, but you never know."

He frowned, looking around as he gasped.

"I not have clothes! What I do?!"

"I'll get you some. Don't worry. For now...we'll find something of mine you can fit."

"I not fit your stuff. I stretch it or rip it. Maybe shirt," he turned me around as he looked at the size of my shirt, facing me back forward with a pout," Never mind. Too the small."

"I'm sorry that I'm so small compared to a giant like you."

He chuckled, and I find myself wrapping my arm around his neck as it drew him down to being face to face with me. Making him smile as he brushed noses with me.

"You only 6'-."

"6'1!" I cry, making him chuckle.

"No. 6', if you 6'1 I be able to almost meet eye. Nope. You not. You average-."

"And you're a fucking giant! You're not average - your a...your a...your-."

"Unique." He interrupted, making me pout as he smiled.

We were suddenly just staring at one another out of nowhere. Him grabbing my hand as his eyes went to our rings and he smirked. I looked away, blushing like a freak.

But when he kissed me and I kissed him back I felt much better. The two of us with locked lips as if we weren't in front of my parents place.

"William Alexander Moretti Jr. and Arthur Louie Martin!!" We looked, seeing my parents - not surprised - in front of us. The doors open and my mom smiling while my dad looked amused. My nightmare coming back to me, but their expressions told me it was only a nightmare.

Thank goodness.

"Sorry..." I hear Arthur apologize, and I shake my head as I grin.

"I'm not sorry."

"Clearly. Have anything you want to tell us?" My dad asked, and I flinched as he smirked.

"Umm..."

"You two got married?! In Las Vegas?! Didn't think to have a big celebration or anything?! I'm very disappointed that we weren't invited. We got the papers today and man, I was happy for you two. You know what, come here!" He cried, and I smiled as we walked up the stairs. Hugging him as we pulled away and we went inside.

"Let me ask...were you two drunk when you got married?" My mom asked, making me glance at Arthur as he bit his lip." Guess that's a yes. So we must - later - do a big, fancy wedding for you two. For sure."

I chuckled, Arthur nodding at me to ask my dad about the job. So I looked to him, sighing as I folded my arms.

"If you don't mind, is it cool if I start the interning job at your place? So that I can get ready to take over the business later?"

He smiled, nodding excitedly as Arthur grinned.

"I've been waiting to hear those words come out your mouth for so long! It was long overdue."

"Yeah, but I won't do it if Arthur doesn't get a job there too alongside me."

"Deal." He agreed, and I smirked as I bumped with Arthur.

"How does that you feel? We get to work together." I ask excitedly, making him smile.

"I not know. I happy to work with you, but it around fancy people."