3. High School, Is What My Kingdom Is Called

Their high school in LA. 🔝

"I want you to understand one thing." I point at the guy as his eyes cross staring at my finger." I will not help you around here. You got your schedule and don't expect me to help you around here. Here, you and I don't know one another."

I look at my phone, knowing my cue to make my entrance is coming up.

"Why? I know not where to go. You, I, friend." He cocked his head, and I glared at him.

"What did I tell you! You and I will never be friends. So get that out your head." I opened the door, stepping out. Looking out at the sunset setting over the modern school.

Just coming costs money every year. I don't blame them. This school gets people into the best of colleges. And most of the students - like me - have rich, famous family members or parents.

"I do not understand." He walked around the car but I started walking towards the school. Not paying mind to him as people started seeing me. Crowding around me as they asked me about my weekend.

I didn't tell them about getting an Exchange Brother. That's embarrassing enough, just by saying the words is enough.

"William." I look, seeing Dylan walking towards me. We high five, him suddenly looking around." Where's he at?"

He knew all about the guy, and I shrugged. He narrowed his eyes at me, but suddenly snorted.

"I know where he is."

"What?" Dylan points behind me, and I look as I see that stupidass holding a girls hands like how he's always holding mine. Nodding to them over and over again as she blushes. People starting to surround him.

"His stupidass!" I rush towards him, hearing the 'Merci beaucoup' from back here." Arthur!"

He looks, still holding her hands. I smack his hands from hers, and he frowns.

"You don't do that here! What is wrong with you?" I hiss at him, and he cocks his head.

"But I was thanking. She help me." He smiled at her, the girls swooning. Making me realize that the girl was Bella's best friend. She has a history of trying to date all the supposed 'hot guys' in school. Except she won't get me, or him.

"What did I tell you?"

"You tell me nothing." He retorted, frowning as there was stares now.

"Arthur. Come. Right now." I growl, and he lets go of the girls hands as he follows behind me. I shake my head, walking to my locker that my parents happened to put his locker next to.

I glared at him, him frowning and his head cocked.

"What wrong?"

"You wrong!" I hiss, and he sighs.

"You tell me not speak to you. I do that. But you talk to me, not I." He states, and I wave my arms around.

"Because you do shit like this." I grab his hands, over exaggerating it as I nod vigorously at his hands. Saying 'Merci beaucoup" over and over like him.

He smiles, nodding too.

I yank my hands out his, shoving him to my surprise. Causing him to look strangely baffled like he's never been shoved.

"Just stay away from me. Don't get in my way. I don't give a flying fuck if you're my Exchange Brother. It doesn't mean you really are my brother. So fuck you." I slam my locker, walking away as I caught a glimpse of his reaction...