20. Deals Made

"So you brought them with you?"

I grin at Arthur as the twins were dressed to work out in the hospital gym. There was an indoor and outdoor one; and we got lucky with the outdoors.

"Of course - they wanted to build up muscle with you." I tell him, and I look at my arms. "I need to be doing the same."

"No, you need rest. Not work out - no stress on body." He shook his head at me, and before I could respond I see Finn entering the gym.

He had on workout clothes and I found myself pissed off. I rush to Arthur as I narrow my eyes at him, and he looked sad.

"What I do?"

"You know what you did. Why is he still here?" I hiss quietly, and Arthur pouts.

"So I need good reason to send him away. He not...do anything to me. He say you attractive - he not lie-."

"Yes, but he was an ass to me!" I whisper-yell, and Arthur frowns. This only reminded me that I forgot to tell him about Finn's behavior towards me. Got all horny...completely blanked.

"What he do? You not say a word."

"I know, it is my bad. He-."

"Arthur I suggest you go on the treadmill and start working up that strength again." Finn exclaims happily, and we all look at him. He just goes to Arthur and grabs his arm, taking him to one of the treadmills.

I see Ava and Isabella look on in shock, Ava the first to look back at me.

"Does he like our dad?" She asks me quietly, and I shook my head. "He likes you?"

"Debatable." I sigh, and I hand them both dumbbells. "Increase your arm strength with these. These are two pounds - can you handle it?"

They both roll their eyes, making me snort as I go to Arthur now. I see Finn setting the time and speed as Arthur starts to run on it. Once he does Finn looks at me, smirking.

When he walks towards me I sneer at him, only for him to just smile.

"I'm still here." He shrugs, and I snort.

"Yes, so it seems to my misfortune and great displeasure." I smile at him.

"Oh? Such great words - you must really dislike me." He pouts at me, making me become disgusted.

"Good - I didn't have to tell you once again. You're smarter than I thought - you look dumber than you look you know." I say kindly only for him to shake his head at me.

I glance at Arthur and saw him looking at me. I know he couldn't hear our conversation, but maybe that's for the best.

"Shouldn't you be taking care of your patient? Why are you bothering me?"

"I just don't understand why you don't like me? I said you were attractive-."

"I don't care what you say. The only one who can call me attractive is my family - Arthur. I don't...like you. You want to rehash the past...as if you had anything to do with it." I sneer at him, walking away from him.

Though for him to follow me to the bicycle machine, I knew he was doing too much.

"Arthur is your patient. Stop bothering me." I snap at him, and he smiles.

"I'm not done talking to you. I need you to understand something-."

"There's morning to understand! You're behavior is pissing me off. I came here with the twins for Arthur, not to meet you and become your friend. I don't want to talk to you or get along with you. Let me just say it - I don't like you." I snap at him as I was getting more and more angry.