13. Close

I bite Arthur's lip, pulling on it as it drew him towards me. Letting go with reluctance as I felt his hands go lower than they typically do. Shocking me as they rest at my ass, his hands groping me.

My arms wrapping around his neck as we kissed more intensely. His tongue slowly going into my mouth as I accepted it to go through. Feeling my back arch when my dick hardened as his fingers slipped through my briefs. Feeling his warm fingers on my ass.

"What are you doing to me?" I ask in a hurried breath, my heart going insane as he chuckled.

"I not do anything. I just want you to feel good. The best, no?" He asks, and I flinch when he bit my lip.

"You can do whatever you want." I say, and he smiles.

"Yes...but you need to get up. I calling you."

I frown, and before I know it I'm jolting up. Glancing to the side of me as I see Arthur sleeping on the side. And I immediately blush, not even bothering looking under the sheets.

Because I know for a fact that I had a wet dream...about Arthur doing things...to...me. I can feel my dick in my briefs and it's not limp either. The fact that this is happening to me kills me inside...you've got to be kidding me!

Of all the people I could have a wet dream about, and considering what we were doing and the position I was in...

"What are you doing to me!" I growl, laying back down as I tried my best to make it go down. Just closing my eyes and wondering how I'll look at him straight in the eye tomorrow...

****

"Something's wrong with me." I growl into the phone, talking to Dylan after a while. Hearing him laugh as I roll my eyes.

"What's up?"

"I had a dream...about someone else...and I woke up hard-."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I'm surprised!" I hiss, and I don't know what he looks like but I'm slightly embarrassed to be discussing this with him.

"Who is it about-?"

"That doesn't matter, but it wasn't Bella. Considering this dream was...different I don't know what to think."

There was silence, and I wonder if I said too much. Making me hope he doesn't catch on.

"Is it about Arthur?"

I freeze, knowing I'd have to lie because I don't have time for him to be knowing what him and I do. What Arthur and I do is something some wouldn't get and it's kind of crazy that it's gotten to this point.

"No-."

"It is! You fucking hesitated - I knew this was bound to happen!" He says excitedly, and I frown as I hear him screaming with excitement. Making me put him on speaker because he's hurting my damn ear.

"Why do you sound so happy?"

"Because I knew you two were going to be something! You two flirted with one another like children! You don't think I didn't see the time when you were slapped with pigs blood and he wiped it off for you? I didn't enter because I didn't want to ruin the moment-."

"You bitch! You aren't mad?"

"Mad for what? That my friend is happy? Yeah, I'm 'mad'." He said sarcastically, making me somehow grin that my closest friend was cool with it at least...