40. Shocking Ending

🔝 Selfie of Arthur and secret lady...from high school 🔝

"That place screwed me over, I'm happy to be in a place that hasn't so far pissed me off." I say to Arthur as we arrive back in France. Making him nod sadly.

"Yeah, but it is sad that my brother didn't come here to see me. He came for...selfish reasons." He mumbled, making me sigh as I felt bad for him.

"At least we figured it out and you know, you know?" I said, and he smiles.

"Guess so." He mumbled, hugging me as I hug him back. Happy that we left Remi's ass on that floor a couple days ago." Since we are here, I would like to take you somewhere, as a married couple."

I smirk, nodding as I let him get us in a car. The car driving us off somewhere as he had his eyes fixated on me.

Blushing I look away and avoid his cute stare, wondering where we were going. I'm not familiar with France whatsoever so I was kinda excited for where and what it could be.

"I hope you like dancing." He murmurs, and I nod as I take his hand.

"I'm really good at dancing. Why? We going to a club?"

"No! We are going to a park with a beautiful scenery and everything. I want to take you and dance with you. Romantic, no?"

I smile, nodding as it was romantic. Wondering how I got lucky with him and appreciated the thought.

Once we arrived there, I realized that this was almost a garden. Arthur giving the driver money as he grinned.

"35 Boulevard de Courcelles. A famous area that I used to love to walk around and examine the beauty. Isn't it spectacular?"

I nod, him taking my hand as he pulled me along and I examined the flowers and a water fountain with teal water.

But as we walked past we went behind a tall path with flowers, pulling me in as it was just us and I saw some stone benches.

"This is beautiful. What's important about this place?"

"I used to study, right there." He pointed to the bench in the very middle of seeing the entry. Not surprised as he likes new people. Probably saw a new person and hop up and try to become their friend.

Intrigued with the calm atmosphere he begins to pull me towards him. His arms wrapping around my waist I wrap mine around his neck. Telling me that he was probably going to dance.

As we began to dance I looked up at him, admiring him overall as a person. Happy to call him mine and him to me his. Considering what we've been through, nothing could tear us apart I believe.

"I love you." I say, Arthur smiling.

"I love you too." When we were leaning towards one another to kiss something stopped us immediately... A woman's voice.

"Arthur!" I heard a female scream, and I frowned in confusion as I saw a pretty woman rushing towards us. Arthur looked, and when I felt him stiffen I knew she had to be someone I wouldn't like whatsoever.

As she edged closer he seemed to be pulling me with him as he tried getting away from her. But I was suddenly becoming curious as to why he was becoming this way.

"Je te cherchais depuis trop longtemps! Cela arrête maintenant!" ( I've been looking for you for way too long! This stops now! ) She yelled, but he suddenly became angry out of nowhere.

"Je ne sais pas pourquoi tu continues à me suivre, mais je ne sais pas ce que tu veux! Ca fait combien de temps depuis que je t'ai vu?" ( I don't know why you keep following me, but I don't know what you want! It's been how long since I've seen you? ) He hissed, letting me know he clearly didn't like the woman. But she didn't seem to have it as she eyed me, her eyes glaring bullets.