13. Truth Be Told

"William are you feeling well?" Arthur asked me quietly, my hand shading my eyes. Not wanting the sun to shine in my eyes right now.

"Do I look well. I feel sick as fuck." I snap angrily, and I point at the blinds. "Can you please close the blinds for me. My eyes are on fire."

Arthur stood in front of the blinds, but he didn't close them. I just stare up at him as he looked at me with concern.

"We were supposed to go to the surrogacy place... I canceled the appointment though." He told me, and he sat beside me. "I hate seeing you this way."

"Me too. I am never sick you know? This is ass." I spat and look at the door to see if the twins would be there. "Are the girls still asleep?"

Arthur shook his head no, but he grinned the grin I love at me. He extended his hand for mine and I set my hand in his. When he started to massage my arm I sighed in relaxation, still feeling a little nauseous.

"No, but they know you aren't feeling well. They feel bad for you because you're never sick. I am just worried mon amour." (my love) He murmured to me.

"I wouldn't worry. I'm probably fine." I smile, and as I sit up more in the bed I flinch. Now I felt like barfing even though there was no food in my stomach.

I get up quickly, running to the bathroom in a rush. When I get there I threw up in the toilet that was already open. My eyes closing tightly because I hate watching myself throw up.

I never throw up so this is ridiculous!

I am William Moretti! Not a fucking barfing machine.

"William I think you should go to the hospital." Arthur advised me, and I look at him quickly. My eyes narrowing at him as he stepped back.

"I hate the hospital. Why would I go to the hospital?" I say quickly, and Arthur frowns.

"Because you are throwing up mon amour. It's the best option since we both are at a loss. When did this start?" He questioned me and I gripped the toilet now. I glare at him as I suddenly felt this wave of anger slap me in the face.

"Don't pretend like you care. You just want me to sit in the hospital and die." I sneer suddenly, and he frowns.

"Where is this coming from mon amour?" He asked me worriedly.

I look away from him, a shy chuckle coming from my lips.

"I'm not sure. This is bringing me back to when I was a teenager - and was a bitch-."

"Don't call yourself that." Arthur interrupted angrily, and I felt nauseous again. "You need to go to the hospital - this is serious."

I stand up fast, flushing the toilet.

"Get off my ass, please and thank you. I am fine. I don't need to go to the hospital." I grab my toothbrush and decide to brush my teeth. "You can trust me Arthur. I am fine."

Smiling brightly, he didn't look satisfied.

Made me wonder if something really was wrong. I rather go handle the surrogacy situation than feel nauseous like a pregnant woman. Clearing my throat for myself, the thought didn't sit well with me.

Chuckling awkwardly, I look at Arthur. Who was still looking at me with an unsatisfied expression. Made sense - and my emotions are all over the place! I wasn't feeling bad for him before.

"I am going to go somewhere really fast." I say suddenly, and I brush my teeth fast. Once I do I rush out of the bathroom and grab a random hoodie. Once I put on some random shoes I rush out.