29. Zemblanity

|_Arthur_

"Have you lost your mind?! Don't make me push you off!"

"I dare you to push me off this yacht - do it!" Raphael shouted at Colette. All I could see was Dylan, my dad, Colette, William, Nathan, and Bella all arguing.

I just sat back...watching in shock.

"Whatever you try to do to Raphael - do to me first-!"

"Move out of my way little boy!" Colette snapped at Dylan, shoving him away. Only for Bella to grab her arm and yank it back from shoving too harshly. "Let go of me you blonde fool!"

"What is wrong with you? Are you jealous of what Arthur and Raphael have? That they moved on with their lives just fine? Did you want them to fail without you or what?" William snapped at her, beginning to laugh when she just yells things again.

My arms folded to my chest as I just watched. The twins and their friends were below us on the yacht...but could probably hear everything.

I would say...let me flashback to a few hours ago, but there's just no point. Basically too many questions were asked, answers were given, and they weren't...satisfactory for some. Not to mention someone named Dylan wanted it to be very known he was with my dad.

That oddly bothered Colette.

Except they were all contradicting themselves. This was supposed to be a fun, relaxing trip...

It is now drama-filled once again.

I just sigh, shaking my head in disappointment.

Even when the yacht was back at the dock near the mansion no one even noticed. I did, and I took that as a time to just leave. I left without a problem and it kind of bothered me how easily...distracted they were.

Just arguing and wasting time.

"Arthur wait up!" I hear Nathan rush after me, and he ends up coming beside me. He groaned as he nodded behind him only to soon snort. "That is insane...they just keep going and going."

"Yeah...even though this should be good time. If become bad time. I not know who to blame...it go bad so fast." I shake my head as I go to the kitchen.

At the moment I just stood here, staring forward at the wall. I didn't say anything and I didn't really want to. Though I could tell that Nathan wanted me to say something. He was trying to be a good friend, but there were just some things I didn't want to speak on or say.

Except when I look over my shoulder I see everyone still arguing. This trip was ruined for sure and I didn't know how to feel now. It was impossible to be peaceful with Colette here.

Everyone just had a strong hatred towards her. I don't hate her...but I don't necessarily like her either.

"Who even brought her here in America...in the first place?" Nathan asks me, and I snicker.

"William, but he didn't have any bad intentions." I try to clear him from Nathan possibly bad mouthing him. "I am very appreciative of him, I hope that isn't misunderstood."

"Yeah...it's not..." Nathan shook his head even though I knew automatically he didn't mean that. "It's just...don't you see that nothing is really changing? With him around nothing will really change-."

"Don't say that." I interrupt Dylan, shaking my head at him. I look at him seriously and he raises his hands in defense against me. "He tries his best."

"Don't we all... He's come very far, I can at least admit that. I remember slapping him with pigs blood and you...punched me in the face." Nathan recounted awkwardly, causing me to smile awkwardly. "I already knew that he had you wrapped around his finger when that happened. I still had hope though. It really hit me when you asked me to come to your wedding, you bring in these twins, then now he's pregnant with twins. Arthur you're amazing."