35. Yellow Ladybug

"I am... Je suis désolé..." ( I'm sorry... ) He whispered, and I blushed as we haven't hugged in so long. I find myself hugging him back, inhaling his scent oddly enough.

"For what?"

"You know what." He pulled back, holding my cheek in his hand as he caresses my cheekbone." I use such awful method to trick you so I could do this plan."

"What awful method?"

He grins, raising an eyebrow... Suddenly everything began to add up and I felt my face heat up in embarrassment. Watching as he sees the realization, making him laugh.

"Why...so you never kissed...?"

"No! I tell Quinn plan how I want my English better by the time of my big plan. So...I kinda asked him to be the bad guy in my plan." I sighed, rubbing my temples as I knew I'd have to apologize to the guy now.

"What about when he sat on your lap and kissed your cheek and...?"

"All part of plan. I knew if I made you jealous or angry, you would not talk to me. You shut me out for two weeks, which was perfect amount of time I needed."

"For what?! You crazy...freak!" I exclaim teasingly, making him chuckle." You knew I was hurting - was it fucking worth it?!"

"Yes, actually. 'Cause in end, you get wonderful gift!" He smiled, taking my hand as he kissed it." Today is exciting day. For the rest of the day, it is just you and me."

I raise my eyebrows, not having a problem with it. His expression saying lots as he looked nervous and happy.

"Yeah? What are we doing?"

"You see. I not ruin the plan until I hear word."

"What word?"

He smiled, tapping the yellow ladybug pendent on my chest. Making me still confused, him shrugging it off as he faced back forward.

"It not matter right now. Right now, it ahead that counts. Hope you are ready for an adventure!"

He suddenly slipped to a bench, reaching behind it as he pulled up a cute yellow book bag. Making me smile at how cute it looked and how innocent he looked as he slipped it on - no never mind. Less threatening is better.

"What's in here?"

"Everything we need! We travel everywhere until I get word. Everywhere...yellow."

"What's with your infatuation with yellow today?" I giggled, seeing him grinning as he took my hand in his again.

"'Cause. It such nice color. It bright and when I was very little I yellow was my favorite color. I still somewhat like it, despite brown and green being there too." Seeing him wink at me, I chuckle shyly.

The two of us strolling through the park with his cute book bag and our yellow ladybug pendents were probably a lot to take in for others. Seeing them glance in shock and see how bright we were. But I didn't mind, he loved it and so did I.

"Where are we going first?" I ask as he points at a white bungalow. My eyes beginning to see the yellow lemonade inside mason-jars along with yellow macaroons.

I smile, looking at him as he smiles too.

"Did you?"

"I did."

He pulled me inside, handing me a glass of the lemonade as he sat down in front of the macaroons. Me sitting next to him as I didn't know what this was, but I loved it so far. He seemed to too as he had a bright smile on his face.