5. Monstrous

Dylan🔝: he's about to become even more of a main character in here. be ready to shockered!

"Why are you forcing me to come along?"

I glare at Dylan as he holds on tight to his bedroom doorknob, refusing to let go.

"Because! I need you to be my support. Or per se, my witness. This is necessary and if you don't come I don't know if this'll work out. I've been hiding this for too long and now this is the perfect time to reveal the news. The guy is only here for 90 days before his visa is up." I explain, Dylan letting go suddenly as he narrows his eyes at me.

"What are you talking about? Who's here for 90 days? What did you do?" He asked, making me smirk.

"I did something. Stop looking at me like I did something wrong. Especially since Arthur and I are looking into the surrogacy thing, this is even better. This is just the icing on the cake."

He looks away from me, seeming not to believe me but I was certain that this would work. Considering I found...him, I have yet to tell anyone. Until now.

"Who's here? This isn't some '90 Day Fiancé' shit right?"

"Hell no! Far from it. It's some '90 Day Getting to Know Your Father' shit." I hint, and Dylan raised his eyebrow in curiosity.

Because I did something amazing.

The guy happens to be waiting for me at the airport and it took lots of convincing to make him come here. It was even harder to find him, until you found his name. Then he was all over the screen because this guy seems to be well known where he is right now.

Since Dylan happens to be the only one I can trust to keep his mouth shut, he's the perfect person to bring with me. Just in case if this guy tries to run off or do something dramatic.

Now in the car and having gotten to Dylan's curiosity, I begin to drive to LAX. Seeing him still look uncertain but open for whatever. The perks to having good friends like him.

"You're not telling me who this guy is? Do I have to guess or something?" He asked, and I shrug because I doubt he'd be able to guess.

"I mean you can if you want. I doubt you'll get it."

"Rude. But still, aren't you supposed to be doing this surrogacy thing with Arthur?"

"Yep. That's why I needed to find this guy. It's perfection."

Dylan begins to narrow his eyes at me, folding his arms and I saw him begin to go deep in thought. Knowing he seems to be clever like that and finds things out too easily. But I don't think I have that much away.

"Did you find Arthur's father?"

Wow.

"Yes, actually I did. Found him about a few months ago. It took way too long to convince him to come here. But this is perfect timing because this is around the time we're looking into surrogacy. Going to have my first baby and everything."

Dylan smiles, but I suddenly see his hand smack me upside the head. Making me try hard not to smack him back since I was driving.

"Are you stupid? Do you know what bad timing you have?"

"I thought this was perfect!"

"No! Isn't that bad because a dad figure he never had will appear out of nowhere. Won't that conflict with how he treats his children?"

I look away, beginning to wonder why I never thought of that. But I don't think Arthur would get conflicted over something like that. I mean...he does get emotional when he talks about it...