17. Change

"We have to celebrate the big win!" Bella screeches, and I look as Arthur still happens to be speaking to recruiter. The both of them laughing at whatever whichever one of them said.

"I'm pissed." I growl, Dylan walking towards me as he shook his head.

"Not good to be jealous. Arthur was pretty good-."

"Yeah but that should be me! I should laughing with the recruiter and having my dreams reaching towards me and I become rich and famous! He's being a bitch and taking them! He won't even be in America for college or anything!"

I watch as him and the recruiter say one last thing and then he's off. The recruiter leaving and Arthur heading towards us. I storm over towards him, shoving him as he frowned.

"What the hell?!"

"Wha-?"

"Did you seriously just do that? Did you seriously just take the one thing that's important to me? The one thing I'm good at?"

He frowned, shaking his head as he smiled.

"I have surprise-."

"I don't want your damn gay surprise!" I yell, making him flinch." I want you to take your stupid ass back to France and stop trying to take my dream! Already got football! What now?!"

"William hear him out." Dylan cautioned, and I shook my head.

"No! I've tried doing that and hear he was talking to the guy the whole time it felt like! This...you were right! He came to get back at me and now he got what he wanted. Me angry and wanting to beat his damn ass! Can't believe myself..."

Arthur looked at the ground, there starting to be a crowd.

"Anything you want to say?!" I cried, shoving him as everyone stepped to the side as he almost fell. Almost like we were all caving in on him and making his life hell." Comments, questions, concerns, tears, dreams; before I kick your damn ass!?"

He suddenly glared at me, making me quiet for a second as he shook his head.

"You need to listen. I got it! I got it-!" I punched him in the face, making him gasp as everyone stared in awe. People beginning to cheer as I had them all pinned against him.

I told him, I'd make his life hell and that's exactly what I'm doing.

"Why you do that?! Listen-?!"

I punched him again - tried to at least, but he dodged it. Him grabbing hold of my wrists as he pleaded for me to listen. But I had it with him and trying to take things from me.

I don't need him to explain to me how he got it. I don't need him speaking to me. After everything we did and he still does this?! My dream!

"Va pourrir en enfer, espèce de merde." ( Go rot in hell you piece of shit. ) I sneer, making him look at me with pain as I yanked out his grasp. Looking away as I gestured for everyone to follow.

Everyone following as I didn't have time for this.

"Promise!" He shouted, and I looked over my shoulder as he had his fists balled up. Looking hurt and saddened." You promise-."

"Fuck that promise! It was a joke." I sneer, and I face forward; walking on as I wondered why my heart ached.

Probably because my dream was ripped out my hands. Because of him.

2 weeks later...

I sit at my desk, listening to the teacher as I have Bella sitting beside me. Her hand holding mine and I feel her sweat soaking into my skin.