27. Punished Trip

Ever since I've arrived here - which it's only been a few days - nothings truly changed.

Enzo is still a bitch and Arthur is being weird. I know he's happy that I'm here, but he's distant and I've seen him hanging more with Enzo then me.

"Hey, let me ask you something." I enter the kitchen, Arthur cooking something as he looks in my direction.

Wearing joggers and no shirt, the windows open as a gentle cool breeze whisked around, I saw that Enzo wasn't in here and I took my chance.

"Can I be honest with you?"

"Yes. Of course, what question?"

I walk next to him, looking at the dough he was massaging as he grinned at me. But I didn't consider the grin as special anymore, ever since I saw that smile for Enzo this grin has become less special.

"Do you still love me?" I ask, and he chuckles as he smacks the dough. Looking me in the eye while doing so.

"What you think?"

I sigh, shrugging," I can't tell... I think you do. But then I think you despise me as well."

"I never despise you, impossible. But I am disappointed."

I nod," I've been hearing that a lot lately..."

He nods, breaking eye contact with me as he just kept beating the dough.

We just stand awkwardly, making me thankful Enzo was asleep still because if he was here he'd hog Arthur's attention.

"Arthur I..." I suddenly lose my voice, seeing him looking at me and waiting for me to say something. But I was distracted by the fact that I was afraid to lose him. I want Arthur back... I want him to just belong to me...

"You what?" He wipes his hands, standing a normal distance in front of me. Not even trying to touch me or get close. It bothered me...he should be all over me.

"I miss you..." I say, and he frowns." I miss you being close to me. I sound pathetic, but I'm serious with all my heart, I miss you. You haven't kissed me once since I've arrived."

"I suppose to?"

I flinch, expecting that, yet was hoping it wouldn't be said.

"No..."

"Okay, then please stop talk about past. You mess up, so now we wait for relationship to grow."

I nod, but I haven't kissed him in almost two years.

"You're not going to kiss me?"

"No."

"Not even once?"

"No." He grabbed a fork as he stabbed holes into the dough as if he was annoyed." No I not. Nothing you say or do will change mind."

I know he's lying. It's the easiest thing to win him over, but I guess I shouldn't brag about that...

"Arthur-."

"Arthur are you making zappoli?" I sigh in annoyance, seeing Enzo entering as he sneered at me. Going to the other side of Arthur and smiling at him. Arthur nods, gesturing at the dough.

"I remember you say you want this. I not forget."

"I know you wouldn't forget. A promise is a promise and you keep your promises."

"I do..."

I rolled my eyes, watching as it felt like they were flirting. How Enzo would purposely glance at me and rest his head on Arthur's shoulder.