15. Sadness

I walk outside, looking to see Arthur swimming in the pool. Folding my arms I watch him come up like the slow motion in movies. Seeing the water get pushed down by gravity and go down his body and muscles.

Seeing his eyes go on me as he licked his lips, I raised an eyebrow. Only to see him get out as he stretched.

"You not talking still?" I ask, watching him walk towards me as it looked like he was coming towards me. Seeing his poker face and him stay calm as he came closer and I was somewhat trying not to blush.

I never realized how good looking he was until now. Almost scaring me if I'm missing anything else.

He had more muscles than me and was taller and bigger than me for his age. He had brown skin and black eyes to me at least. Almost a low cut fade and I never really realized how...much more good looking he was than me. When he's not talking; when he smiles with his white ass teeth it only makes it better!

I blinked, watching him go around me as I grabbed his arm. Trying to stop him but he kept going.

"You're being very childish. This is a side I've never seen before," he faces me with the poker face, giving me a look that sent chills down my spine...I liked it," I like it."

He still has the poker face, but his eyes did sorta give him away.

"Fine. Don't talk," I pulled him back towards the pool, sitting on the edge of the pool as he still stands," How about instead you sit right here, and maybe do some tricks for me in the pool. Parents aren't here and the maid is on break."

Arthur's face scrunches in discomfort as he frowns, but I can tell he can't help but do as I want. Watching him sit beside me and his legs go in the water, then he slides in.

I don't know what's wrong with me and why I treat him so horribly, but I can't help myself. It just feels good to know he'll still like me after everything I do.

Watching him swim to the other side of the pool as he came back up for air. Looking over his shoulder at me and I nod. For some reason I stick my feet in the pool, watching as he swam back towards me.

Smirking as I spread my legs apart and he comes up between them. Resting his arms on my thighs and looking up at me. The both of us close and his face a few inches away.

"I like this Arthur, it's...I don't want to be gay; kinda sexy." I purr, and he still has his poker face." Speak French for me. S'il vous plaît?" ( please? ) I ask, and I feel his fingers go up my shirt and trail my sides.

Making me grab a stronghold on his shoulders as it almost tickled and made my toes curl. Finding myself leaning closer and he leaned too, until he didn't.

"J'espère que vous pouvez nager." ( Hope you can swim. ) He murmurs, feeling him grab tightly on my waist as he yanks me in with him.

My head going under water as my ears instantly popped, holding my breath as he was in front of me. Seeing him smirking at me in the water and I glared at him.

What's his motive?! He trying to drown me?!

But I watch him swim towards me, grabbing my hand as he pulls me close. His hands going to my shirt as he pulled it over my head and him yanking off my pants.

Him swimming back up as he put them down and I came up as well.

"What the hell are you doing?" I sneer, and he glanced at me. Still having that poker face as if he wasn't just yanking all my clothes off and acting friendly.

All he did was look at me and I came back up.

"This is ridiculous. I know you're not talking because of how the way I was at that restaurant. But, can you blame me? You were practically bullying me."