8. Bunch of Surprises

"Are you serious?"

I glance at Arthur who happened to glance at me at the same time.

"I knew you two would become close!" My Mom squeals, my Dad smiling as they walk towards us." We were looking for you two. We have a surprise to tell the both of you."

We waited, watching as they seemed to argue to one another about who would tell us the 'surprise' first. Last time they had a surprise they brought a human, so I'm not so confident on their surprises anymore.

Dad stepped forward, smirking at the two of us as he clasped his hands together." Your mother and I are going out of town."

Again?

"You two came back from France almost two months ago. The last time you went on a trip..." I look to Arthur, seeing him wink at me. And I blush as I face back forward." Nothing..."

"Oh my! You two are very close! I haven't seen my son blush before since he was a child and learning about his balls dropping." My Mom said, making me glare at her.

"Where are the both of you go?" He asked, and she smiled.

"We are going to Thailand!" She squeals, and I roll my eyes while he smiles.

"Excitement! I never been. Hear it nice. When go?"

"Right now."

I almost do a 360, surprised that they are telling us that their leaving right when they're about to leave.

"And you're telling us this, right than?! What the hell is wrong with the two of you?!" I yell, and they raise their hands in defense.

"We weren't sure. It was a spur of a moment thing. We weren't really going to go, and we also got...you two tickets."

That's when I smile, Arthur cocking his head and I slap the back of his back.

"Don't you get it? We're going to Thailand!" I cheer, and we're all excited while he looks fucking concerned.

"Not good. What about school?"

"Fuck school! We going to Thailand!" I shout, making him flinch." Do I need to get my pack?"

"Already have that covered." My dad says, a servant rolling in two suitcases and I nod in approval." Arthur there was no need for you because...you never took your stuff out your suitcases."

Now there was awkwardness in the room, but he smiled after he went in. After two minutes he came out with his closet looking like no one was there.

"I ready. But what about school? I fail? William fail?"

"We have it covered. When you come back we'll figure that out. But that doesn't matter. Let's go!" They ran out and I grabbed my stuff not even bothering changing because I still look hot.

But I look to Arthur, seeing him looking annoyed.

"What's with you?"

"Do parents do this all the time?"

I shrug, but nod soon after," You get used to it."

"I not like." He mumbles, and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Be grateful. You're about to go to a country you've never been in. So stop complaining and let's get a move on!"

He sighs, following me as we get to the cars. Putting our stuff in the trucks of the two Escalades as my parents have a secluded car and for some reason, so do Arthur and I.

"Ready?" I ask as we get buckled in.

He sits across from me, grinning as he buckled up.

"Sure."