Journey

I'm back home from the dinner now. It was really nice. First when I went there we went to watch a movie and I forced them to watch Mamma Mia because its the best movie in the world! Just kidding, they refused to watch it. But me and Emma said that we would watch it together one day so.

Anyway we started watching this series that everyone says is really good called How i met your mother. It seems good but again we've only watched about 3 episodes.

Then Aiden and Ava came so we just chatted before dinner and had dinner and now its now. I'm just lying on my bed and probably going to go to sleep soon even though its only nine. But I do have to wake up at 3am tomorrow so.

I go and put on my pjs and brush my teeth then go to Aiden room.

Sofia- "I'm going to go to bed now, don't forget to put your alarm on." He nods, interested in whatever he's watching, and I go and see what Ava's doing.

She's in her bed and on her ipad.

Sofia- "Hi Ava."

Ava- "Hi." She says while yawning.

Sofia- "You should go to sleep, we have to wake up early tomorrow." She puts her IPad on charging, so that its fully charged for the plane, and I kiss her on her forehead.

Ava- "Can you get Aiden for me?" I nod and go out of the room to get Aiden.

Sofia- "Ava wants you to say good night to her." Then I go into my room and try to fall asleep.

--- 3AM ---

Ugh its so early. I get out of the bed and go to quickly get changed. I haven't decided if I wanted to wear Mac's jumper straight away or if I should put it in my bag for the plane.

I'll decide later. I go and have a quick breakfast (by quick I mean a banana) and then make sure that everyone is awake. I knock on Aidens door and open it slightly.

Sofia- "Hey, just wanted to check if you were awake."

Aiden- "Yeah, I had a hard time getting out of bed though." We both start laughing.

Sofia-"Have you woken up Ava?"

Aiden- "Nope, do you mind doing it? I have to finish off my bag since I was kind of lazy yesterday."

Sofia- "Sure." I then head over to Ava's room and open the door as quietly as I can. I sneak over to her bed (making sure I'm not stepping on anything).

Sofia- "Ava" I whisper while sitting on her bed. "Ava, time to get up."

She sits up in her bed rubbing her eyes.

Sofia- "Come on get changed and put your tooth brush and ipad in your bag, we have to go in 30 minutes." She nods and I go out of the room back to mine to put my chargers and toiletries in my bag. I put a tiny bit of make up because its 3 in the morning and I look really tired.

Ugh I can't believe its a 10 hour flight. We're taking Norwegian airlines and in business class. I lie on my bed and go on my phone for about 5 minutes and then get up to check how Ava's doing.

She's sitting on her bag trying to close it with Aiden helping her. I then go back to my room and see Mac's jumper on my chair.

I decide to just put it in my bag and i'll put it on, on the plane. I bring all my lugage downstairs and sit on the sofa on my phone. Trying not to fall asleep.

About 10 minutes later Aiden and Ava come down with their bags. Well Aiden had the suitcases and Ava had the backpacks.

Ava falls on the sofa half asleep while Aiden puts the bags by the door.

Sofia- "I'm so tired." I say while rubbing my eyes. Aiden walks over and falls on the Sofa next to me.

Aiden- "Same, when are they coming?"

Sofia- "About 5 minutes..."

We just sit on the sofa on our phones until the doorbell rings. I look over to Aiden to signal him to get the door. He gets the signal and goes up to open it.

Kjell Erik- "Morning, you guys ready?"

Aiden- "Yes we are"

Kjell Erik and Aiden then get some of the luggage in to the car and I carry out Ava since she has fallen asleep.

Martinus is leaning on the car on his phone and Marcus is lying across the three seats in the back with his legs out of the car.

I put Ava in the car with Emma who is also asleep and go to the other car that Marcus and Martinus are at. We're taking two cars because one is not big enough for 8 people. I then realize that I forgot to lock the door so I quickly go and lock it and then go back to the car.

Marcus is now out of the car but seems to be half asleep. He comes next to me and puts his arm around me and places a kiss on the side of my head.

Martinus- "So how are we going in the car? We can fit all of us in one but one of us is going to sit in the front."

Aiden- "Its fine, I can go with the girls, i'm probably just going to be sleeping the whole time anyway."

Sofia- "I think all of us are."

Aiden then goes to the car which GerdAnne is driving and me, Marcus and Martinus go in the other one.

I go in the middle (as usual) and don't ask why Martinus didn't sit in the front. He probably just likes sitting next to me!!! Just kidding.

(A/N HEY! Its your favouite song! I want to feel you rocking! Keep going in the comments!)

Marcus is basically falling asleep as he sits in the car as he's not a morning person. I lean my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around me. Martinus is leaning on the window with his hoodie as a pillow.

Authors note:

Hey guys,

So now I've started school again. Hooray... 🙄

Anyway thanks for the amazing comments on my last post. I love how just a simple idea of mine became such an amazing thing to do and how you guys love it so much!

So vote and comment what you think!!

Love you 😍 ❤️